Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Criminology and Criminal Justice- 2nd Year Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm currently at UCLan but changing courses next year to Criminology and Criminal Justice at Bangor, starting from 2nd year! Anyone already done 1st year? what's it like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harvey192248)
    Hi! I'm currently at UCLan but changing courses next year to Criminology and Criminal Justice at Bangor, starting from 2nd year! Anyone already done 1st year? what's it like?
    I'm a current second, almost 3rd year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EloiseStar)
    I'm a current second, almost 3rd year
    Sounds good! sent you a message

ReputationRep:
    hey, I will be going into my 2nd year of criminology and psychology this September, what criminology books would you recommend for 2nd year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazza143)
    hey, I will be going into my 2nd year of criminology and psychology this September, what criminology books would you recommend for 2nd year?
    Any criminological theory ones. Mine are all packed up otherwise I would post the titles here.

ReputationRep:
    I may be transferring to UCLAN in september to do criminology & criminal justice. But i may get put on to the 2nd year of the course, as I have already studied the first year at my current university. So i was wondering what the first year of the course was like at UCLAN.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 23, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.