The Student Room Group

Had a strange experience.

Hey

I know this may sound a little far fetched and it's kind of rude but please bare with me as I'm really confused.

Yesterday I went on a long car journey home from Glasgow to Lancashire. There was me, my Brother, my Brothers friend and my Brothers girlfriend in the car. Me and my Brothers friend were sat in the back and because it was early in the morning we had our duvets in the back with us so we could sleep as we left Glasgow at about 5am. I am 18 and my Brothers friend is 24.

Not long into the journey I noticed that my Brothers friend touched my leg under the duvet, I looked at him and moved my leg away but I thought it may have been an accident.

Around 2 hours into the journey this is what happened, he grabbed my hand and put it inbetween his legs, I could actually feel his erect penis. I quickly pulled my hand away and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether to say anything or to not say anything or to start screaming rape (over the top I know), i have no idea. All I did was ask my Brothers Girlfriend if I could sit in the front as I said I was feeling travel sick.

And we swapped seats and that was it............

I've known this guy for about 5 years and nothing like this has ever happened before. I didn't like it though and I felt very uncomfortable and in that moment I just felt like he was a really bad person and I didn't like him.

Could anyone help me on what I should do or if I'm over reacting? or if anyone has been in a similar position.

Many thanks.
Your Brother's Friend is clearly lacking any kind of respect whatsoever.
You should talk about this to your brother, he'll handle things
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
That's sexual assault. Don't let him get away with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
If you are close with your brother I suggest telling him, or you could go to speak with you brother's friend and your brother and call him the **** out because he sexually assaulted you. Please whatever you do don't let him get away thinking what he did was okay, he's clearly a piece of **** that needs to know THAT IS NOT OKAY MORALLY OR BY THE ****ING LAW CALL THAT PIECE OF **** OUT IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending