The Student Room Group

18M, please rate me 1-10 and guess ethnicity/nationality + suggestions if flaws

hi, im 18 and I will be studying medicine in the UK...I am not british - all i am telling you :biggrin:...please guess ethnicity/nationaly and rate me from 1-10, give suggestions if any flaws and tell me if im better with short or long hair

NO SARCASTIC OR STUPID COMMENTS!

me atm: http://i.imgur.com/o0B04YU.png

me in july 2014: (http://i.imgur.com/0xs7mMo.png)
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

i would bury my cawk so deep in ur ass who ever cud pull it out wud be crowned king arthur
3/10
You look better in the second pic.
You look eastern European, either polish/lithuanian/russain.
Original post by IamLiquid
You look eastern European, either polish/lithuanian/russain.

im half slovenian / half ukrainian
Original post by Tabstercat
You look better in the second pic.

thanks! if you had to rate me from 1-10 what would I be? + guess ethnicity and comment if any flaws :smile:
Original post by aleksanderkrout
thanks! if you had to rate me from 1-10 what would I be? + guess ethnicity and comment if any flaws :smile:

There's no point in that. You're a decent looking guy why are you bothered about this so much?
Eastern European, maybe Polish?

And I give you a 6/10

Hair suits you better short
Original post by Little Popcorns
Eastern European, maybe Polish?

And I give you a 6/10

Hair suits you better short

thanks, any flaws I have? suggestions? this might be an odd question but as you are a girl...when im rated I usualy get ratings from 6(lowest) to 8(highest)...usually around 7...what does this mean? good looking or bad-average looking?

and you are right. i am eastern european :smile:
thanks, any flaws I have? suggestions? this might be an odd question but as you are a girl...when im rated I usualy get ratings from 6(lowest) to 8(highest)...usually around 7...what does this mean? good looking or bad-average looking?

and you are right. i am eastern european :smile:
I'd say you're average to good looking but of course these things depend on individual taste.

Erm some women may think that you look a bit typical of Eastern European but that won't necessarily be a bad thing. You shouldn't really worry about it because everyone's different, you can cut yourself some slack for that because you're foreign :h:
You look incredibly Eastern European even without the username giving it away. :tongue:
you sexy c#nt...Just made a deposit into my w#nk bank :wink:
5/10 or 6/10

ur decent looking

English or eastrn European
Second picture you look better - so cute!
8/10
Original post by CasualSoul
5/10 or 6/10

ur decent looking

English or eastrn European

thanks! any flaws? or suggestions...i just got told that when I will be in my 20s I will look better apparently Lol...thanks for comment tho!

p.s. im eastern european :smile:
Original post by shantelle999
Second picture you look better - so cute!
8/10

thank you! :biggrin:
thanks! any flaws? or suggestions...i just got told that when I will be in my 20s I will look better apparently Lol...thanks for comment tho!

p.s. im eastern european :smile:

I prefer the second picture a lot more than the first. I think it's because your face longer and you're eyes are open wider. Whereas in the first your sort of squiniting and your face is more squashed.

You look nice in the second picture. No flaws and I couldn't suggest anything to improve as you already look good there. In the first I don't think there is anything terribly wrong with it but I just think how you are posed/ the angle doesn't do you as much justice as the second.

lool yeah tbh people tend to grow into their looks as they get older

You're welcome :smile:
Original post by CasualSoul
I prefer the second picture a lot more than the first. I think it's because your face longer and you're eyes are open wider. Whereas in the first your sort of squiniting and your face is more squashed.

You look nice in the second picture. No flaws and I couldn't suggest anything to improve as you already look good there. In the first I don't think there is anything terribly wrong with it but I just think how you are posed/ the angle doesn't do you as much justice as the second.

lool yeah tbh people tend to grow into their looks as they get older

You're welcome :smile:

thanks for your fast response! :smile: Another question. I am going to the UK soon to study medicine...do you think I have got potential over there (dating etc) because the UK and the british are different in a lot of ways compared to eastern europeans. I was always thought I looked unappealing and bad looking :/ (bad self esteem from childhood)
hi, im 18 and I will be studying medicine in the UK...I am not british - all i am telling you :biggrin:...please guess ethnicity/nationaly and rate me from 1-10, give suggestions if any flaws and tell me if im better with short or long hair

NO SARCASTIC OR STUPID COMMENTS!

me atm: http://i.imgur.com/o0B04YU.png

me in july 2014: (http://i.imgur.com/0xs7mMo.png)

Jaw dropped. Couldn't even pay attention to the OP.

And Idk. I can't tell white people apart :h:

No flaws. None at all, except too bad I'm not 18 anymore :colonhash:

Why do you ask though? Worried you'll be discriminated against or stand out as non-Brit when you come here? Idk anyone who could possibly be cruel to you as long as you're nice and smart and confident.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending