Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I got 148x38= 5624 for that question

ReputationRep:
    i guess if we do really well in chemistry and physic it will be all right but chemistry is tomorrow and I'm still revising metallic structures I'm so slow
    (Original post by sinulienka)
    I put homo, hetero, hetero but my friend put Homo, homo, hetero so I have no idea now Am I the only one who found it harder than expected?

The whole thing was about interpreting data. I'm most annoyed with the 2nd QWC question, I literally went through all the QWC questions that could have came up but nope, totally crashed and burned on that one

ReputationRep:
    I felt like that b2 paper was bull****. It felt like a geography and maths paper over a biology paper. However, aqa clearly recycled the june 2012 b2 paper so im hoping they will do the same with the c2 paper.

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys find the Biology paper? I thought it was a lot easier than the past papers, and most people in my class thought that too, so I guess the boundaries will be really high

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else hate the 6mark question in B2 about leaves and light intensity?? Apparently you were meant to write about a transect and quadrant and i didn't

ReputationRep:
    Because some fossils have been destroyed in events like earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, and because some species such as soft bodied species didn't leave fossils in the first place

ReputationRep:
    i found it quite easy, the 6 mark question was a bit messed up though, i maybe got a few marks. anyway what did people write for the 5 mark question about speciation, was it about geaographical isolation and that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chandan1998)
    I got 148x38= 5624 for that question
    yeah that what i got

ReputationRep:
    Yup, i wrote isolation, genetic variation, natural selection, cannot interbreed to produce fertile offspring!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theD0N)
    i found it quite easy, the 6 mark question was a bit messed up though, i maybe got a few marks. anyway what did people write for the 5 mark question about speciation, was it about geaographical isolation and that?
    I wrote about isolation, variation and natural selection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwstudent)
    they r!! DNA is a double helix, and genes are found in DNA so i suppose thats right...but wot ques did u put that 4?
    It said where is DNA found, i said double helix when thats the structure. Dunno what i was thinking

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give me a good estimate in what they think the grade boundaries will be like?? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fahim Awal)
    It's actually 1 for recessive because it's always homozygous which is one type. Dominant is 2 as it can be expressed in 2 ways e.g. Rr or RR
    Naa I think you got it the other way round. I don't think that would be correct. It's 1 because it's dominant and only one dominant gene is needed to overthrow the recessive gene. However you need 2 recessives for example rr in pairs so its 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    this was b2 or b3 !!???
    B2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was 77 bc that was immediately after exercise, not the peak of the line which was way over 80. (This was more of a PE question than biology)

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.