Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleheron)
    Are you sure its plasma as well?! That's what I put.

But I looked in CGP and it mentions things like hormones and antibodies (which are in the plasma)
    you know for the question before that about what substances are transported in the blood
    i put carbon dioxide but i didn’t know another so i wrote haemoglobin, im not sure if thats right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilyas_99)
    you know for the question before that about what substances are transported in the blood
    i put carbon dioxide but i didn’t know another so i wrote haemoglobin, im not sure if thats right
    I put Co2 and water. I was going to go for haemoglobin but it already mentioned red blood cells and I think haemoglobin is found in red blood cells.

ReputationRep:
    I put Co2 and water. I was going to go for haemoglobin but it already mentioned red blood cells and I think haemoglobin is found in red blood cells.
    Water seems like a right answer
    (silly me)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeCoupland)
    Same! Also threw in a sentence about Mutations too just incase :P
    our class revisied that soo much so was vv thankful it came up!
    yeah think i did...better to be safe than sorry

ReputationRep:
    And it is found in red blood cells i just had nothing else to write

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoganF)
    Yeah there was that question which was at the bottom of the page; I put because water is neutral PH

i said that on the graph they come together because the the fat has been fully digested

ReputationRep:
    You know that question on the archaeopteryx, did you have to relate it to speciation or evolution and natural selection cos it was only 4 marks
    I related it to speciation but some of my friends used evolution, I don't think the question was very clear.

ReputationRep:

i put that as well i put water vapour

ReputationRep:
    anyone have any ideas on what the grade boundaries would be... for B2 and B3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwstudent)
    our class revisied that soo much so was vv thankful it came up!
    yeah think i did...better to be safe than sorry
    My teacher ran out of time to teach extinction, fossils and speciation so she set it as an extended homework, I'm pissed that it came up.

ReputationRep:
    well for b2 i think 40-45 would be A*
    for b3 45-48

ReputationRep:
    for the 5 marker was it about speciation or evolution??

ReputationRep:
    anyone know grade boundaries ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meglos)
    My teacher ran out of time to teach extinction, fossils and speciation so she set it as an extended homework, I'm pissed that it came up.
    Crapp.... thankfully it was only a 4 mark then, for your sake ! our class was hoping it wud b a 6 mark one ... How did u find the 6 mark? was fairly easy to write about wasnt it?

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone get for the ratio plant thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJohno2580)

Speciation mainly but you had to refer to Natural selection etc...

ReputationRep:
    I put carbon dioxide and hormones but who knows

ReputationRep:
    Given general opinions I would say for B2 : 39-41 /60 for A*
    B3: 46+ I reckon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerzxcv1234569)
    did you work that out or guess?
    there was no way of working it out as it was something like 745 and 223 so i think the question meant it as in when u draw a genetic diagram and say the probability of it being something is 3:1
    unless it just wanted us to write the two numbers it gave with : in-between? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJohno2580)
    I did speciation and natural selection .... was it 5 or 4 marks though?

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.