Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Who took the b123 exam today?? How did it go?? I thought it could have been worse, but at the same time it could have been better too. I wasn't sure if I was writing the right things on the nitrogen cycle question. What did you all thing of it?

ReputationRep:
    I thought the six markers were okay. Only wrote a few sentences for the Nitrogen Cycle- couldn't remember lots of details to say.

Thought the mayfly nymphs bit was really hard- also the measles stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys... I think it went ok.. Expected worst to be honest but time for C123 now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hopefully c123 won't be too hard! Any of you sound triple?? I'm dreading the 7s

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Dreading P7 especially. The grade boundaries are usually low though.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, triple here! Always find physics the hardest. Have you finished learning the 7s?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the thing is that i am not really sure how it went... i spent my all nigt revising for biology and slept at 6 in the morning and then wake up at 9 and then again start revising. the nitrogen cycle... i have putted that...
    1) about the bacteria fixing and lightning
    2) then i talked about plants use nitrates for their protein- not sure about that
    3) then i said that plants than eaten by animals and they get nitrates
    4) excretion of urea that change into ammonia then it goes back to the soil by nitrifying bacteria
    5) decomposition
    Thats it.... i just wrote the whole thing about the nitrogen cycle so i will pick up some marks hopefully....
    also one of the sixth mark qs about the heart disease....i talked about the coronary heart disease- CHD built up fat around the arteries and make it hard to circulate the blood around the body.... blah blah blah
    also leo i think that was the name... had heart attack because of unhealthy diet, smoking, and lack of exercise that leads to this condition.
    cant remember of his brother name but he didnt get heart attack even if he is older because he is healthy, does exercise and living healthy life style.......
    thats it i am not gonna write about the triplets one- all i know that a zygote splits into 2 and therefore identical a and b.... blah blah

ReputationRep:
    obviously........ exams are on.... P7 was hard but anyway good luck for that

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.