The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Looking for 2 House Mates

Hey their my name is Jordan, i am looking for 2 potential house mates to move into a 5 bed house in Southsea 20 min walk from the university its self, both rooms are big rooms with double beds, currently £79 a week or £343 including 100mb broadband but excludes other bills. its an amazing house. get in contact if your interested.

Oh and it has parking out front if your nifty with a parallel park :smile:

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Still in need of a housemate?

Will be starting 1st year course in Sept and need a place to live, ideally with a few lads as I've lived with girls for 3 years.. Lol.

Cheerss
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by WebmanD
Still in need of a housemate?

Will be starting 1st year course in Sept and need a place to live, ideally with a few lads as I've lived with girls for 3 years.. Lol.

Cheerss

Hi there!

If you are still looking for other students to live with in the private sector, then why not register to come along to one of our house hunting events, taking palce this summer on The University of Portsmouth E-Intro site. To register, you will need a username and password. If you do not have these log-in details, you can request for them by emailing [email protected] - please quote your student ID number in the email.

You could also search for properties on www.portsmouthstudentpad.co.uk which advertises properties, registered by the University. On this site there is also a message board where you can engage with other first year students who are looking for private sector accommodation. Again, you will need to request for a password to access this message board by emailing [email protected] and please include your student ID number in the email.

Another option would be to request to join our Facebook page, which is dedicated to first year students looking for private sector accomomdation: UoP Fresher House Hunters 2015

I hope this helps but if you have any further queries, then please do not hesititate to contact us.

All the best!

UoP Housing Team
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending