Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Who hated the AQA French readinglast question?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Who hated that question today about a reality TV shw winner?? What on earth did she not miss in Paris??

ReputationRep:
    Something to do with her parents and people trying to share her fame? It was very hard - agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    I literally made the answers up because I couldn't find any of them 😓

ReputationRep:
    People only befriending her because of her fame was one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressed/student)
    Who hated that question today about a reality TV shw winner?? What on earth did she not miss in Paris??
    Hey she was saying that she won't miss people who make false promises I think because she said "I have learnt not to believe everything that someone promises you"

I also said she won't miss people who just befriend her for the fame. She says something like that

I wouldn't worry too much most people found it really difficult in my year. I struggled with the listening question about the two people getting divorced. What was his justification??

ReputationRep:
    Divorce question: He only stole 6 euros; he can't find a job because there are no jobs at the job centre.

ReputationRep:
    Argh that killed me, I sat staring at it for 10 minutes, I put something about knowing more people at home than in Paris and people trying to talk to her about her success all the time x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wyliea10)
    Hey she was saying that she won't miss people who make false promises I think because she said "I have learnt not to believe everything that someone promises you"

I also said she won't miss people who just befriend her for the fame. She says something like that

I wouldn't worry too much most people found it really difficult in my year. I struggled with the listening question about the two people getting divorced. What was his justification??
    I was told that he stole 5 euros out of her purse to buy cigarettes xD

ReputationRep:
    The one I really didn't like was the one before the last one
    About the global warming

ReputationRep:
    Oh no for the divorce question, I put he was unemployed and he spent all the money on cigarettes and a new bag. And then in defence I put, he couldn't find a job and he bought the bag for her. Basically I was just making it up.

What did you put for the advice you would give? I put they should talk about their issues but the second reason was something about a child or being childish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbiBlue)
    Oh no for the divorce question, I put he was unemployed and he spent all the money on cigarettes and a new bag. And then in defence I put, he couldn't find a job and he bought the bag for her. Basically I was just making it up.

What did you put for the advice you would give? I put they should talk about their issues but the second reason was something about a child or being childish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put about the cigarettes too! And I said that he said he went to the bank for his money XD
    I said they needed to focus on their children

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbiBlue)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got that they should think about having children xD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGcse98)
    Divorce question: He only stole 6 euros; he can't find a job because there are no jobs at the job centre.
    damn... i heard 100 euros xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 'Chris')
    I got that they should think about having children xD.
    I put that they should have a child to help them, it sounds rather stupid now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressed/student)
    I put that she won't miss being recognised whenever she went out and friends who only were her friends because of her fame

ReputationRep:
    I failed this exam SO BADLY

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I found the reading sooo much more difficult than the listening! I answered every question, and for the last one I put that she wouldn't miss the people she met in Paris as they like her fame more than her or something, and I also put that she won't miss not believing what people promise her or something idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there an unofficial mark scheme anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah I love the reading
    The fire alarm went off in the middle of my listening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkHorses)
    damn... i heard 100 euros xD
    I heard 5 euros ;(

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.