Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misora)
    Oh dear good thing the 'beep' they play at the beginning wasn't high pitched because that would have hurt haha
    im so glad french is over & that beep will haunt my nightmares

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for that question about Mali?
    I said her parents didn't want her to go, she went recently and something to do with war zone and vegetarian diet…??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jac_x)
    I said her parents didn't want her to go, she went recently and something to do with war zone and vegetarian diet…??
    I can't remember the order, but I said her parents didn't want her to go, the vegetarian diet,the optimism in the community and how they think things will get better. I can't remember the first one though.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the order, but I said her parents didn't want her to go, the vegetarian diet,the optimism in the community and how they think things will get better. I can't remember the first one though.
    Yes I got all them!!

ReputationRep:
    I thought they said that they couldn't get any vegetables during the winter?

What did you get for the one about what she was worried about? There was temperature, money and her accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkHorses)

What did you get for the one about what she was worried about? There was temperature, money and her accomodation?
    Wasn;t it war zone, money and accommodation.
    I heard something about her going to her parents and coming back and the accommodation was destroyed so I put war zone.
    But a lot of people put money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkHorses)

I have a feeling I put money, but that was a complete guess.

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone get for the one about the advantages and disadvantages for the bus? And the one about her and her mother and father and old Christmas songs the listening was so hard

ReputationRep:
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fia2k16)
    what did everyone get for the one about the advantages and disadvantages for the bus? And the one about her and her mother and father and old Christmas songs the listening was so hard
    For the Christmas one I seemed to get her mother all the time and the transport one I would hear the advantages but not the disadvantages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought the reading was ridiculously difficult.
    The last question was a pain in the ass

ReputationRep:
    For French listening AQA the husband said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fia2k16)
    I forgot the advantage
    for the disadvantage i guessed and said there wasn't enough space so she couldn't sit down.

I said her mother didn't like the food, her father liked the songs, the person didn't get the present she wanted and the mother enjoyed talking (that was a complete guess tho)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jac_x)
    I said she was worried about accomodation 'cause she said something about an appartement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jac_x)
    I forgot the advantage
    for the disadvantage i guessed and said there wasn't enough space so she couldn't sit down.

I said her mother didn't like the food, her father liked the songs, the person didn't get the present she wanted and the mother enjoyed talking (that was a complete guess tho)
    I put that she liked the bus 'cause it was free ;D

ReputationRep:
    I found listening easier than reading, but both hard😁 anyone else do ice 21st century science b123 this afternoon or just me??

ReputationRep:
    Both papers seemed to be so difficult in comparison to other years! What did people get for the last questions on the listening about the environment where you had to fill in words?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leleeelele)
    Both papers seemed to be so difficult in comparison to other years! What did people get for the last questions on the listening about the environment where you had to fill in words?
    I guessed! I definitely guessed flooding for the first one and I remember saying something about rain forests and traffic jams but mostly just guessed ! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressed/student)
    I guessed! I definitely guessed flooding for the first one and I remember saying something about rain forests and traffic jams but mostly just guessed ! Anyone else?
    YES! For the first I put floods, for the second one from the bottom I put deforestation and for the bottom I put traffic jams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leleeelele)
    YES! For the first I put floods, for the second one from the bottom I put deforestation and for the bottom I put traffic jams!
    I feel much more relieved now and flooding was a complete guess (I don't even know the French word for flood!)

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.