Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Did you guys just have French or any other exams today too?? I had ice 21st century science biology 123 this afternoon

ReputationRep:
    i didnt even hear how much he stole, or that he even stole i just said he spent the money on cigs, so i guess there is 2 points less for me and yes most people in my class could only find one answer for the leaving paris question and made the other one up. i put she missed her friends and family when i paris (pretty sure that wasnt right) and then that she didnt like people only wanting to be friends because of her fame. What did you all say for why she thought the boyfriend was lucky to be thrown out when he did?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressed/student)
    I found listening easier than reading, but both hard😁 anyone else do ice 21st century science b123 this afternoon or just me??
    I also did biology
    Nice paper so I think about 48 for a*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I also thought the vegetarian question was hard especially the one where the answer was she eats fish, lots of fair or eggs. She said she hated gags and likes cheese, but not milk. That left fish as the answer. Well she's obviously not even a proper vegetarian, she's a pescetatarian!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressed/student)
    I feel much more relieved now and flooding was a complete guess (I don't even know the French word for flood!)
    Well I'm positive I heard "l'inondation" which means flood, so hopefully we are right! We need to pray from amazing grade boundries, because that was so difficult!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get why she thought Antoine was lucky for leaving the reality show early?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowhorror01)
    Nah I love the reading
    The fire alarm went off in the middle of my listening
    Same at tmcs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CanUEvenFrench?)
    Did anyone get why she thought Antoine was lucky for leaving the reality show early?
    I don't know I guessed and put that he could escape the fame and all the negative things that come with it :bawling: You??

Also, what did you guys put on the Paris question??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leleeelele)
    Well I'm positive I heard "l'inondation" which means flood, so hopefully we are right! We need to pray from amazing grade boundries, because that was so difficult!
    Got that too for the first one!

For the second I guessed and put polar ice caps melting ... then for the next deforestation (the acid rain one) You??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #sarahsmith2)
    I don't know I guessed and put that he could escape the fame and all the negative things that come with it :bawling: You??

Also, what did you guys put on the Paris question??
    I just put the competition got bad near the end or something like that and for the Paris one I put that she was too far away from her family and that she was always recognised by people in Paris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #sarahsmith2)
    Got that too for the first one!

For the second I guessed and put polar ice caps melting ... then for the next deforestation (the acid rain one) You??
    I put that yeah!

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.