Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

EDEXCEL - French - Higher Tier listening.reading - May 12th. Answers? Watch

ReputationRep:
    How do you think you did on these papers guys? do any of you remember what options you put ?

ReputationRep:
    I found the reading easier than the listening - the 'Getting Around' sections on the listening were complete guesses for me. How did you find them?

ReputationRep:
    Part A of the last question in the listening was actually really difficult for me. I remember randomly putting the girl was concerned about pollution, thought people should walk more and something else (that i forgot).... hmmm, in general the reading was pretty decent in comparison to the listening. The listening English was a bit weird too, i don't know what the survey was about :L sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ehlamleyla)
    Part A of the last question in the listening was actually really difficult for me. I remember randomly putting the girl was concerned about pollution, thought people should walk more and something else (that i forgot).... hmmm, in general the reading was pretty decent in comparison to the listening. The listening English was a bit weird too, i don't know what the survey was about :L sigh
    she was concerned about pollution, correct - i put that
    the boy didnt use public transport as he finds it dirty and "pas propre" - propre - clean i think i got 2/4, but one of my other guesses may have been correct. the cafe question on the listening, i couldnt get i) but i was sure about the other 3. i just said that person i) liked the food

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.