Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA HIstory Crusades 13th May 2015 HIS1A Watch

ReputationRep:
    The Crusades Exam Is Tomorrow anybody have any predictions for the questions ?

ReputationRep:
    • Hi I think the 12 markers may be on people we haven't been asked about yet: Richard,Nur ad-Din and Zengi. There's a chance that at least one of them may come up. As for which crusades will come up I have nooo clue :/// what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Please not second

ReputationRep:
    i feel like there will definitely be questions on the first and fourth crusade
    i also feel like maybe the second crusade will come up but not 100%
    i would agree on your zenghi, Nur-al-din and richard are all likely though

ReputationRep:
    I reckon fourth crusade is the most likely to come up tbh

ReputationRep:
    they just had to somehow bring up castes again -_-

ReputationRep:
    I enjoyed the paper and did the first crusade questions and the fourth crusade which was my best known topic. Liked the look off the question about the succession crisis in 1187 but didn't fancy the 12 marker thought it was too vague

ReputationRep:
    Thought the first set of questions were great, the others were slightly more challenging though!

ReputationRep:
    What were the questions?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.