?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
general discussion before and after the exam
adalevels
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
how is everyone feeling about this exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ES123456
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I feel confident on the paper, the grade boundaries are just so ridiculous that's the biggest problem
ellieee98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What do you think the 35 mark questions will be?
ellieee98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(answering my own question ) I've looked at the past questions and I think it's quite likely that Sport und Fitness from Gesund Leben will come up as it doesn't seem to have done recently, the same with Mode from Kultur unserer Zeit, except for a weird question in Jan 2013 which was a mixture of Musik, Sport and Mode as far as I could make out.
As for Medien, any of them really, and Familie und Verwandschaften probably Freundschaften but not really sure
Xsatsl.X
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what are you doing for reading practise
ellbaile
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Try the website "Memrise"!!
Brill for last min vocab on all topics
robert.w
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got any suggestions of the best way to revise in the final few hours before the exam, other than memrise?
ellieee98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm writing key phrases down and desperately trying to learn them :/ you could do a past paper?
lizardpotato
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by robert.w)
Anyone got any suggestions of the best way to revise in the final few hours before the exam, other than memrise?
Maybe read through old essays so you have ideas for the topics tomorrow? To be honest, I'm just watching German films haha
cfb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what have people done in general for this exam? I feel very underprepared, but not sure what to do, planning essays but that it? also any predictions for the essay q? thanks!
kirstymann14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I'm an A2 student resitting this exam tomorrow! I doubt they'll be an essay on music tomorrow because thats the one I did last year(but don't hold me to that!). To revise i'm doing a past paer and marking it, then just going over key vocab for the topics. Good luck everyone!
hh1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone know how many words the 35 mark question should be? I know it says 200 but are we expected to write more?
ellbaile
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hh1998)
Does anyone know how many words the 35 mark question should be? I know it says 200 but are we expected to write more?
Make sure you write more, because the chances of anyone getting 35/35 in 200words are slim! Even if you're a native speaker!! So yes I would write more
hh1998
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ellbaile)
Make sure you write more, because the chances of anyone getting 35/35 in 200words are slim! Even if you're a native speaker!! So yes I would write more
Ahh okay! so how many words would you write? Also does anyone know the average grade boundaries?
kirstymann14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hh1998)
Ahh okay! so how many words would you write? Also does anyone know the average grade boundaries?
My teacher recommended around 300?
HJFB
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We got told not to write over 250 words and the 220-230 is a perfect amount
ellieee98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HJFB)
We got told not to write over 250 words and the 220-230 is a perfect amount
I don't think it matters if you write 300 if you've got time, you just want to have an introduction and conclusion, and 5 or more points all developed well don't you?
HJFB
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ellieee98)
I don't think it matters if you write 300 if you've got time, you just want to have an introduction and conclusion, and 5 or more points all developed well don't you?
Yeah I'm sure it would be fine!! I just struggle to even reach 200 :confused:
ellbaile
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fatimaaa)
Does anybody know of any key phrases which may be useful to use in the essay in general? (For the intro, conclusion etc.)
Nach eingehender Uberlegung bin ich zum gekommen dass - After thorough consideration I have come to the conclusion that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads