Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

How did you find the OCR GCSE French exams today? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For anyone doing the Higher GCSE French exam this morning, did you find it difficult or OK??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pianohannah)
    For anyone doing the Higher GCSE French exam this morning, did you find it difficult or OK??
    All I want is a C :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapping)
    All I want is a C :bawling:
    Did you find the listening or the reading one easier?? + same😊

ReputationRep:
    Did you find the listening or the reading one easier?? + same😊
    I always find the reading more easy. How do you feel you've done?
    :shot:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapping)
    I always find the reading more easy. How do you feel you've done?
    Yeah me too, I can't seem to hear the words and process them in the listening exam! I hope the grade boundaries are low!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me too, I can't seem to hear the words and process them in the listening exam! I hope the grade boundaries are low!!
    Yeah, I'm wishing on a star too. I'm wishing on a very big star

ReputationRep:
    It was easier than expected; definitely aiming for an A

ReputationRep:
    I'm aiming for an A* too, but I feel like I won't get it... I found both the listening (last couple of exercises) and the reading (the first and the last couple of exercises) REALLY hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woahexams)
    I'm aiming for an A* too, but I feel like I won't get it... I found both the listening (last couple of exercises) and the reading (the first and the last couple of exercises) REALLY hard!
    Really? I found 1, 3 and 4 of listening easy and 2 and 5 hard, and in the reading I found 1, 2, 3 easy and 4 and 5 hard! Number 5 of the reading might as well have been in Spanish - didn't have a clue!

Aiming for an A overall hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    I'd expect the grade boundaries to be high because the exams were relatively easy, mainly the listening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woahexams)
    I agree in listening the second activity was hard! even the last activity was easier! ... all i want is an B minimum! plus the recording was hard to hear. BTW how many hours did he work in the restaurant?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewDanca)
    I agree in listening the second activity was hard! even the last activity was easier! ... all i want is an B minimum! plus the recording was hard to hear. BTW how many hours did he work in the restaurant?:confused:
    No idea hahah I guessed all day because he said it was long??? I've gotta say that I was really happy when I was the only one out of my friends who knew it said Easter. Lol French

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oscar1602)
    No idea hahah I guessed all day because he said it was long??? I've gotta say that I was really happy when I was the only one out of my friends who knew it said Easter. Lol French
    Omg it was easter! Ohhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oscar1602)
    Yes I got Easter!! I was only one out of my group who got that one, even though 2 of them are going to do a level French:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewDanca)
    I found the second and the last one really hard on the listening too! + I think I guessed because I had no idea!!

ReputationRep:
    Good papers hopefully I can just scrape an A in the whole course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StressedByDay)
    Good papers hopefully I can just scrape an A in the whole course.
    Hey, I've done the same gcse yesterday! Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by science_geeks)
    Hey, I've done the same gcse yesterday! Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme?
    No many people on here do OCR for French , so I highly doubt it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StressedByDay)
    No many people on here do OCR for French , so I highly doubt it
    That's a shame if you can/ find a mark scheme please send it to me, via PM or on this thread?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys get for the second exercise on the listening about the guy who works in a restaurant. The only one I was properly certain on was the last one which was at Easter, but none of my friends got that lol. It said 'a paques' with accents.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.