Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    What did you think?
    I'm not too sure how that went, but I know I messed up on a few questions...

ReputationRep:
    That fertility question though

ReputationRep:
    That design an experiment question was so weird and unlike any others I'd seen before!

And I kind of ran out of time, the graph was weird cause I decided not to use a proper scale.

ReputationRep:
    so guys lets start the discussion?

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what ive done so i need this to get started fast

ReputationRep:
    it was alright I guess just really pushed for time, what did u guys get for the question on why sperm ducts and not oviducts??

ReputationRep:
    What did you put for the cystic fibrosis questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lola1244)
    it was alright I guess just really pushed for time, what did u guys get for the question on why sperm ducts and not oviducts??
    Which one was that?

ReputationRep:
    wait what cystic fibrosis question???

ReputationRep:
    I wrote that oviducts are used in menstruation and if we remove it or cut whatever the woman will have no menstrual cycle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PalwashaAyubb)
    I wrote that oviducts are used in menstruation and if we remove it or cut whatever the woman will have no menstrual cycle
    i put its dangerous but i honestly dont know and dont think thats right

ReputationRep:
    Were there two versions of the paper of something?? I swear we didn't have ANY of those questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lola1244)
    I wrote because the oviducts are less accessible, and that you have to cut two oviducts but only 1 sperm duct so the operation would take longer for females.

(Original post by Coolpops)
    What did you put for the cystic fibrosis questions?
    There wasn't a question like that? Do you mean the dogs having the recessive alleles for that border collie disease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katemolloy)
    I don't think oviducts are used in menstruation, you may be getting confused with the uterus. I said that the vas deferens is a smaller tube and that it is easier to do surgery (probably cheaper too) and the oviduct is much larger which may make the surgery dangerous and lead to complications. I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    I wish the grade boundaries are really low as i think everyone messed up in this paper now i better bring a 50 in paper 2 or more btw is it possible to get 55 in paper 2?

ReputationRep:
    By the way there are two sperm ducts not just one (two tests remember ?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PalwashaAyubb)
    I wish the grade boundaries are really low as i think everyone messed up in this paper now i better bring a 50 in paper 2 or more btw is it possible to get 55 in paper 2?
    anything is possible

ReputationRep:
    I seriously messed up the graph though. I drew a line graph instead of a bar chart, don't know how many marks id get for that

ReputationRep:
    I did the same thing (line graph) instead of a bar. I was told you'd only lose 1 mark for that (after the exam)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robh9999)
    I did the same thing (line graph) instead of a bar. I was told you'd only lose 1 mark for that (after the exam)
    What, seriously?? I thought I messed my exam, grades and future by drawing a line graph😱

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.