Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What did you think?
    I'm not too sure how that went, but I know I messed up on a few questions...

ReputationRep:
    That fertility question though

ReputationRep:
    That design an experiment question was so weird and unlike any others I'd seen before!

And I kind of ran out of time, the graph was weird cause I decided not to use a proper scale.

ReputationRep:
    so guys lets start the discussion?

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what ive done so i need this to get started fast

ReputationRep:
    it was alright I guess just really pushed for time, what did u guys get for the question on why sperm ducts and not oviducts??

ReputationRep:
    What did you put for the cystic fibrosis questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lola1244)
    it was alright I guess just really pushed for time, what did u guys get for the question on why sperm ducts and not oviducts??
    Which one was that?

ReputationRep:
    wait what cystic fibrosis question???

ReputationRep:
    I wrote that oviducts are used in menstruation and if we remove it or cut whatever the woman will have no menstrual cycle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PalwashaAyubb)
    I wrote that oviducts are used in menstruation and if we remove it or cut whatever the woman will have no menstrual cycle
    i put its dangerous but i honestly dont know and dont think thats right

ReputationRep:
    Were there two versions of the paper of something?? I swear we didn't have ANY of those questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lola1244)
    I wrote because the oviducts are less accessible, and that you have to cut two oviducts but only 1 sperm duct so the operation would take longer for females.

(Original post by Coolpops)
    What did you put for the cystic fibrosis questions?
    There wasn't a question like that? Do you mean the dogs having the recessive alleles for that border collie disease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katemolloy)
    I don't think oviducts are used in menstruation, you may be getting confused with the uterus. I said that the vas deferens is a smaller tube and that it is easier to do surgery (probably cheaper too) and the oviduct is much larger which may make the surgery dangerous and lead to complications. I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    I wish the grade boundaries are really low as i think everyone messed up in this paper now i better bring a 50 in paper 2 or more btw is it possible to get 55 in paper 2?

ReputationRep:
    By the way there are two sperm ducts not just one (two tests remember ?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PalwashaAyubb)
    I wish the grade boundaries are really low as i think everyone messed up in this paper now i better bring a 50 in paper 2 or more btw is it possible to get 55 in paper 2?
    anything is possible

ReputationRep:
    I seriously messed up the graph though. I drew a line graph instead of a bar chart, don't know how many marks id get for that

ReputationRep:
    I did the same thing (line graph) instead of a bar. I was told you'd only lose 1 mark for that (after the exam)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robh9999)
    I did the same thing (line graph) instead of a bar. I was told you'd only lose 1 mark for that (after the exam)
    What, seriously?? I thought I messed my exam, grades and future by drawing a line graph😱

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 4, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.