Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShortStuff8)
    I agree. It was a pretty easy exam and they won't just give you the marks easily.
    Biology has the highest grade boundaries out of the sciences.
    Physics has the lowest grade boundaries because it is generally harder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    really? no way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceman11)
    Anyone find it harder than the old papers? Do you think the grade boundaries will get lower?
    Ocr 21st?? I found it quite easy, expecially the six markers about nitrogen and twins. I guess you never know how well you do until you get the results, so I'm sure you've done fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo98)
    If it's ionising radiation it can knock electrons of atoms and alter the DNA :eek:
    Oh no.

Ah well, what happened happened! Can't go back now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaykaayy)
    I didnt find it too bad but the first 6 mark was a bit annoying. Lotssss of people got 87.5% increase for that disease increase question, I got 700%, anyone else? Also , that the way genes affect the drugs question where it says something about enzymes, i wrote something about how genes code for proteins and enzymes are proteins and some more stuff
    Hi, there was 700 so you are right.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.