Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So?

ReputationRep:
    Kinda of easy but I know I lost 2 marks on the mutalistic 6 mark question. Fingers crossed I still get an A*

ReputationRep:
    The Hunington question was confusing at first, but I still think I got the entire section of it right.

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 4/6 on both the 6 markers. What was the answer to the cystic fibrosis infertility in men question ? I think I messed up on that two marker. Otherwise pretty good I think it wasn't as bad as I thought at least 😩😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerisse Hughes)
    I think I got 4/6 on both the 6 markers. What was the answer to the cystic fibrosis infertility in men question ? I think I messed up on that two marker. Otherwise pretty good I think it wasn't as bad as I thought at least 😩😭
    omg cerisse hi its janvi LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyDrHeist)
    The Hunington question was confusing at first, but I still think I got the entire section of it right.

Yeah it was I put the wrong answers at first and had to go back and change it.. We're the answers dominant and HH ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowhorror01)
    So?
    I was actually surprised that the paper was easier than most years (except June 2013), hopefully the chemistry and physics test paper will be easy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was I put the wrong answers at first and had to go back and change it.. We're the answers dominant and HH ?
    LOL I did the same thing! Yh the answers I eventually put was Dominant and HH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_student14)
    omg cerisse hi its janvi LOL
    LOOOOOOOL I'm acc crying

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOL I'm acc crying
    i love student room! also did you find the exam okay? i think it was a lot easier than the past papers which i presume means high grade boundaries but overall a pretty decent exam.

HOPE P1 IS THIS NICE AS WITH C1

ReputationRep:
    hoping my C1 will go as well as my B1 went.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find the first 2 questions on section 1 hard? if so what did you put?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuned2000)
    Did anyone else find the first 2 questions on section 1 hard? if so what did you put?
    I forgot what it was, could you remind me?

ReputationRep:
    I forgot what it was, could you remind me?
    we had to calculate the percentage decrease in smoking (the diagram was confusing) and suggest why smoking has decreased in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 4/6 on both the 6 markers. What was the answer to the cystic fibrosis infertility in men question ? I think I messed up on that two marker. Otherwise pretty good I think it wasn't as bad as I thought at least ���������� �
    I said that the mucus would block the tubes that bring sperm to the testes
    One of my friends said it would suffocate the sperm cells XD

ReputationRep:
    This was a much nicer paper than previous years!

It seemed as though they weren't trying to over-complicate the questions because they generally seemed quite straight forward. The 6 markers were very generous in my opinion, as it was basically just pure recollection of knowledge.

Hope it went well for you all! Let's hope the C1 & P1 papers are just as nice!

ReputationRep:
    LOL I did the same thing! Yh the answers I eventually put was Dominant and HH.
    I did this aswell XD Noticed in like the last 5 minutes

ReputationRep:
    can someone put answers up to the questions they remember please. pretty good test lost a few marks tho

ReputationRep:
    I thought the exam was pretty easy, only one of my friends talked about parasitic relationships instead of mutualistic ones on the 6 marker XD The only question I didn't really understand was that infertility one

ReputationRep:
    I was so please with how that paper went! I couldn't remember a third mutualistic relationship but I said what one could be without giving examples of specific animals, if that makes sense? That and I put dendrites on the picture of the neurone and a few people told me it should have be dendron, but not sure. I also had to guess on the infertility one and say that the testes got blocked by mucus but the 6 markers were great! I loved the homeostasis section but the only thing was the 6 marker about blood glucose. I just put about the insulin and glucagon and what they do. Do you think that was enough?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.