Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So?

ReputationRep:
    Kinda of easy but I know I lost 2 marks on the mutalistic 6 mark question. Fingers crossed I still get an A*

ReputationRep:
    The Hunington question was confusing at first, but I still think I got the entire section of it right.

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 4/6 on both the 6 markers. What was the answer to the cystic fibrosis infertility in men question ? I think I messed up on that two marker. Otherwise pretty good I think it wasn't as bad as I thought at least 😩😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerisse Hughes)
    I think I got 4/6 on both the 6 markers. What was the answer to the cystic fibrosis infertility in men question ? I think I messed up on that two marker. Otherwise pretty good I think it wasn't as bad as I thought at least 😩😭
    omg cerisse hi its janvi LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyDrHeist)
    The Hunington question was confusing at first, but I still think I got the entire section of it right.

Yeah it was I put the wrong answers at first and had to go back and change it.. We're the answers dominant and HH ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowhorror01)
    So?
    I was actually surprised that the paper was easier than most years (except June 2013), hopefully the chemistry and physics test paper will be easy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was I put the wrong answers at first and had to go back and change it.. We're the answers dominant and HH ?
    LOL I did the same thing! Yh the answers I eventually put was Dominant and HH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_student14)
    omg cerisse hi its janvi LOL
    LOOOOOOOL I'm acc crying

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOL I'm acc crying
    i love student room! also did you find the exam okay? i think it was a lot easier than the past papers which i presume means high grade boundaries but overall a pretty decent exam.

HOPE P1 IS THIS NICE AS WITH C1

ReputationRep:
    hoping my C1 will go as well as my B1 went.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find the first 2 questions on section 1 hard? if so what did you put?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuned2000)
    Did anyone else find the first 2 questions on section 1 hard? if so what did you put?
    I forgot what it was, could you remind me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyDrHeist)
    I forgot what it was, could you remind me?
    we had to calculate the percentage decrease in smoking (the diagram was confusing) and suggest why smoking has decreased in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 4/6 on both the 6 markers. What was the answer to the cystic fibrosis infertility in men question ? I think I messed up on that two marker. Otherwise pretty good I think it wasn't as bad as I thought at least ����������

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
    Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.