Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Some parts were ok but ohter parts made me want to jump off a bridge. How did you guys find it?

ReputationRep:
    i literally thought i did so terrible, was not expecting that leaf question so i just guessed and i didnt get that much wrong so probably picked up a few marks, dont know why people chose not to get their oviduct removed????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katemolloy)
    i literally thought i did so terrible, was not expecting that leaf question so i just guessed and i didnt get that much wrong so probably picked up a few marks, dont know why people chose not to get their oviduct removed????
    omg that question nearly made me laugh! i wrote some rubbish about the fact that with a women you cant undo the opperation and with men you can and that it interferes with the menstrual cycle but i hated that question

ReputationRep:
    I said it was a smaller a tube so the operation is easier / cheaper, whereas the oviducts are much larger so the procedure could be more danerous and lead to complications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara_PLL)
    omg that question nearly made me laugh! i wrote some rubbish about the fact that with a women you cant undo the opperation and with men you can and that it interferes with the menstrual cycle but i hated that question
    i said it was dangerous i had no clue, but ithink that your answer with it affecting the menstural cycle was a good answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreboding)
    I said it was a smaller a tube so the operation is easier / cheaper, whereas the oviducts are much larger so the procedure could be more danerous and lead to complications.
    thats probably the right answer

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure how it interferes with the menstrual cycle can someone explain ?

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.