Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yes - it was certainly challenging! French is hard, never the less, I gave it a good go. I took both higher and most people who did said it was hard. On the other hand, the foundation candidates said it was easy - interesting...

Best to just move on now, got ICT tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliWard)
    Yes - it was certainly challenging! French is hard, never the less, I gave it a good go. I took both higher and most people who did said it was hard. On the other hand, the foundation candidates said it was easy - interesting...

Best to just move on now, got ICT tomorrow!!
    I have ICT tomorrow as well I'm doing the Cambridge Nationals now, I only need 20 for an A and 44 for an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbiBlue)
    I didn't get the pollution ones where you had to fill in the sentences. I just put something that sounded right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put storms and floods (climate change in brackets) for one, and something about destroying rain forests in another...

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone put for the petition about recycling one? I put he wants to protect his local environment... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbiBlue)
    I have ICT tomorrow as well I'm doing the Cambridge Nationals now, I only need 20 for an A and 44 for an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, lucky you! I am taking Edexcel and it's extremely coursework driven. We will just have to give it our all - it'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloexCharlotte)
    What did everyone put for the petition about recycling one? I put he wants to protect his local environment... :confused:
    i put that too, i was so confused though because i translated it to be something like say no to the new recycling centre in our town

ReputationRep:
    I found it so hard! What was the one about why Emma was nervous to get married??? I think I put something like her best friend's only lasted 2 years.. I didn't have a clue!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fia2k16)
    i put that too, i was so confused though because i translated it to be something like say no to the new recycling centre in our town
    Same... Something about his town is pretty :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eviedace)
    I found it so hard! What was the one about why Emma was nervous to get married??? I think I put something like her best friend's only lasted 2 years.. I didn't have a clue!
    I think it was her best friend only discovered her husbands true character after 2 years of marriage??

ReputationRep:
    Same... Something about his town is pretty :'
    what did you get in the listening for the christmas questions & the advantages/disadvantages for the bus? i found french really difficult, it was so much harder than all the past papers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fia2k16)
    what did you get in the listening for the christmas questions & the advantages/disadvantages for the bus? i found french really difficult, it was so much harder than all the past papers!
    Ahh I knkw I put dad for the songs, the girl for the disappointed present, the mum for not liking the dinner and the mum for getting on with guests and for the bus I put that you can relax (read/sleep) but there aren't enough seats

ReputationRep:
    Can you guys remember your answers for the one about which person got on with their colleagues?? And also answers to the game show about whether he was looking forward to the next show?

And on the listening, why did they break up? And when did that girl go to Mali? Ahh so many I didn't know!!
    At least we all found it a little challenging, it gives me some hope!

ReputationRep:
    I think it was her best friend only discovered her husbands true character after 2 years of marriage??
    yeah I put that too, but I messed up the question about her sister Caroline though!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was definitely that, I was reading it for a long time haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasia.11)
    yeah I put that too, but I messed up the question about her sister Caroline though!
    I put that she wanted more or less the same situation as her sister - a family that loves her. But I'm probably wrong :')

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys write for the last question? I'm pretty sure I wrote some illiterate garbage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thinedivine)
    Can you guys remember your answers for the one about which person got on with their colleagues?? And also answers to the game show about whether he was looking forward to the next show?

And on the listening, why did they break up? And when did that girl go to Mali? Ahh so many I didn't know!!
    i put ? on the game show i had no idea what 'on verra' meant & i JUST word referenced that and it means 'we'll see' and i heard quinze jours for the mali one so i put she recently decided and her parents were against it & the community spirit one & the vegetarian diet :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasia.11)
    What did you guys write for the last question? I'm pretty sure I wrote some illierate garbage

i put she does not want him to go through what she went through after the show ended
    i made that up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thinedivine)

I think they both got on with their colleagues? A was for the boss helping, L was for spending time with friends and I seem to remember A&L for the one with deciding what to do in the future. I put ? For whether he was looking forward to the next one because he said we'll see at the end and I didn't know what that meant :') I put they broke up because he wasn't trying to find a job and because he spent too much on cigarettes, for the Mali one I put she decided a while ago... Such a hard paper!

ReputationRep:
    what did you get for the chat show couple one ? the voices were so distracting

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.