Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fia2k16)
    i put ? on the game show i had no idea what 'on verra' meant & i JUST word referenced that and it means 'we'll see' and i heard quinze jours for the mali one so i put she recently decided and her parents were against it & the community spirit one & the vegetarian diet :/
    Oh whoops I thought it was 15 years old she decided haha :') and I put the same as you except the vegetarian diet... I put temperature for that one because I heard something about tent and guessed cold... But they're in Africa... Well that was stupid :')

ReputationRep:
    i put ? on the game show i had no idea what 'on verra' meant & i JUST word referenced that and it means 'we'll see' and i heard quinze jours for the mali one so i put she recently decided and her parents were against it & the community spirit one & the vegetarian diet :/
    Yeah I put ? too and I thought the quinze hours was how long she was there but not sure at all because I kinda missed it.
    I also put community spirit and temperature because it said she had to spend freezing nights in a tent.. But it definitely could be wrong!
    How did your classmates find it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thinedivine)
    Who did this exam today? How did you find it?

I thought it was harder than the mocks I did so fingers crossed the grade boundaries are good!

loads of my friends found the listening harder with the exception of a few.. and the reading was easier imo

ReputationRep:
    same with the game show! I was so unsure whether on verra counted as an optimistic response or a 50/50 one. We'll see can be interpeted in so many different ways.... it genuinely feels like they're just trying to trip us up :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloexCharlotte)
    Oh whoops I thought it was 15 years old she decided haha :' and I put the same as you except the vegetarian diet... I put temperature for that one because I heard something about tent and guessed cold... But they're in Africa... Well that was stupid :'
    I put temperature too! Pretty sure it used the word geler - to freeze

ReputationRep:
    I think they both got on with their colleagues? A was for the boss helping, L was for spending time with friends and I seem to remember A&L for the one with deciding what to do in the future. I put ? For whether he was looking forward to the next one because he said we'll see at the end and I didn't know what that meant :') I put they broke up because he wasn't trying to find a job and because he spent too much on cigarettes, for the Mali one I put she decided a while ago... Such a hard paper!
    I put some of those answers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I put ? too and I thought the quinze hours was how long she was there but not sure at all because I kinda missed it.
    I also put community spirit and temperature because it said she had to spend freezing nights in a tent.. But it definitely could be wrong!
    How did your classmates find it then?
    maybe i got that one wrong then ugh hope the grade boundaries are like 28/40 for an A* & yeah most of them including me found it very difficult but some people said it was okay & they liked it ! but i go to a grammar school so i bet most people in my year are guaranteed A*'s
    what did you get for the disadvantages/advantages for the bus?

ReputationRep:
    I think they both got on with their colleagues? A was for the boss helping, L was for spending time with friends and I seem to remember A&L for the one with deciding what to do in the future. I put ? For whether he was looking forward to the next one because he said we'll see at the end and I didn't know what that meant :' I put they broke up because he wasn't trying to find a job and because he spent too much on cigarettes, for the Mali one I put she decided a while ago... Such a hard paper!
    Ah great I put some of those! So glad to hear we're all in it together, I can definitely sympathise!

ReputationRep:
    what did you get for the chat show couple one ? the voices were so distracting
    umm I put that he wasn't bothered to find a job and that he spends all of his money on cigarettes. not sure if they're right though bc I also heard something about stealing money from her bag?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbiBlue)
    I didn't get the pollution ones where you had to fill in the sentences. I just put something that sounded right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasia.11)
    umm I put that he wasn't bothered to find a job and that he spends all of his money on cigarettes. not sure if they're right though bc I also heard something about stealing money from her bag?
    Yeah, all those three were said so I think you could have said any

ReputationRep:
    I put temperature too! Pretty sure it used the word geler - to freeze
    Yay! Someone heard what I thought I heard!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think he stole some money from her bag and then he said something like it was only five euros. So hard I barely got any of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusamS)
    On the last question on the listening paper positive and negative. The first part about school meals, was it P or P/N because I thing they said the food was delicious but the pupils were noisy. I was thinking, people are noisy has nothing to do with the meal so I put P
    I did the same fingers crossed x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, all those three were said so I think you could have said any
    ahh thank goodness! what solutions did you put to save the marriage? now that tripped me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gortz1o1)
    The listening I found pretty hard, reading was quite easy in my opinion I think grade boundaries will be pretty low for listening because loads of my friends found it hard aswell but at least we can breathe now its done 😂
    I found the listening hard too

ReputationRep:
    please can someone make an unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    ahh thank goodness! what solutions did you put to save the marriage? now that tripped me up
    I really didn't know to be honest, something like talk to each other and think about your kids? You?

ReputationRep:
    I put they should learn to talk to each other, and have children...?

ReputationRep:

i put they should have children later & learn to talk their problems out

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.