Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fia2k16)
    i put ? on the game show i had no idea what 'on verra' meant & i JUST word referenced that and it means 'we'll see' and i heard quinze jours for the mali one so i put she recently decided and her parents were against it & the community spirit one & the vegetarian diet :/
    Oh whoops I thought it was 15 years old she decided haha :') and I put the same as you except the vegetarian diet... I put temperature for that one because I heard something about tent and guessed cold... But they're in Africa... Well that was stupid :')

ReputationRep:
    i put ? on the game show i had no idea what 'on verra' meant & i JUST word referenced that and it means 'we'll see' and i heard quinze jours for the mali one so i put she recently decided and her parents were against it & the community spirit one & the vegetarian diet :/
    Yeah I put ? too and I thought the quinze hours was how long she was there but not sure at all because I kinda missed it.
    I also put community spirit and temperature because it said she had to spend freezing nights in a tent.. But it definitely could be wrong!
    How did your classmates find it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thinedivine)
    Who did this exam today? How did you find it?

I thought it was harder than the mocks I did so fingers crossed the grade boundaries are good!

loads of my friends found the listening harder with the exception of a few.. and the reading was easier imo

ReputationRep:
    same with the game show! I was so unsure whether on verra counted as an optimistic response or a 50/50 one. We'll see can be interpeted in so many different ways.... it genuinely feels like they're just trying to trip us up :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloexCharlotte)
    Oh whoops I thought it was 15 years old she decided haha :' and I put the same as you except the vegetarian diet... I put temperature for that one because I heard something about tent and guessed cold... But they're in Africa... Well that was stupid :'
    I put temperature too! Pretty sure it used the word geler - to freeze

ReputationRep:
    I think they both got on with their colleagues? A was for the boss helping, L was for spending time with friends and I seem to remember A&L for the one with deciding what to do in the future. I put ? For whether he was looking forward to the next one because he said we'll see at the end and I didn't know what that meant :') I put they broke up because he wasn't trying to find a job and because he spent too much on cigarettes, for the Mali one I put she decided a while ago... Such a hard paper!
    I put some of those answers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I put ? too and I thought the quinze hours was how long she was there but not sure at all because I kinda missed it.
    I also put community spirit and temperature because it said she had to spend freezing nights in a tent.. But it definitely could be wrong!
    How did your classmates find it then?
    maybe i got that one wrong then ugh hope the grade boundaries are like 28/40 for an A* & yeah most of them including me found it very difficult but some people said it was okay & they liked it ! but i go to a grammar school so i bet most people in my year are guaranteed A*'s
    what did you get for the disadvantages/advantages for the bus?

ReputationRep:
    I think they both got on with their colleagues? A was for the boss helping, L was for spending time with friends and I seem to remember A&L for the one with deciding what to do in the future. I put ? For whether he was looking forward to the next one because he said we'll see at the end and I didn't know what that meant :' I put they broke up because he wasn't trying to find a job and because he spent too much on cigarettes, for the Mali one I put she decided a while ago... Such a hard paper!
    Ah great I put some of those! So glad to hear we're all in it together, I can definitely sympathise!

ReputationRep:
    what did you get for the chat show couple one ? the voices were so distracting
    umm I put that he wasn't bothered to find a job and that he spends all of his money on cigarettes. not sure if they're right though bc I also heard something about stealing money from her bag?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbiBlue)
    I didn't get the pollution ones where you had to fill in the sentences. I just put something that sounded right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasia.11)
    umm I put that he wasn't bothered to find a job and that he spends all of his money on cigarettes. not sure if they're right though bc I also heard something about stealing money from her bag?
    Yeah, all those three were said so I think you could have said any

ReputationRep:
    I put temperature too! Pretty sure it used the word geler - to freeze
    Yay! Someone heard what I thought I heard!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think he stole some money from her bag and then he said something like it was only five euros. So hard I barely got any of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusamS)
    On the last question on the listening paper positive and negative. The first part about school meals, was it P or P/N because I thing they said the food was delicious but the pupils were noisy. I was thinking, people are noisy has nothing to do with the meal so I put P
    I did the same fingers crossed x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, all those three were said so I think you could have said any
    ahh thank goodness! what solutions did you put to save the marriage? now that tripped me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gortz1o1)
    The listening I found pretty hard, reading was quite easy in my opinion I think grade boundaries will be pretty low for listening because loads of my friends found it hard aswell but at least we can breathe now its done 😂
    I found the listening hard too

ReputationRep:
    please can someone make an unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    ahh thank goodness! what solutions did you put to save the marriage? now that tripped me up
    I really didn't know to be honest, something like talk to each other and think about your kids? You?

ReputationRep:
    I put they should learn to talk to each other, and have children...?

ReputationRep:

i put they should have children later & learn to talk their problems out

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.