Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thinedivine)
    Ah great I put some of those! So glad to hear we're all in it together, I can definitely sympathise!
    I loved the reading paper, but the listening one I can easily say I lost about a dozen marks even though I usually get full ums in listening past papers. I really hope we bring the grade boundaries down, would love it if they were like June 2013 or Jan 2013.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasia.11)
    ahh thank goodness! what solutions did you put to save the marriage? now that tripped me up
    Talk to each other and think about the children before leaving each other. But honestly I kinda just guessed :s

ReputationRep:
    i said to talk it out together to solve their marriage and have kids?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookiemonster057)
    Talk to each other and think about the children before leaving each other. But honestly I kinda just guessed :s
    I said they should have children? OMG I think I'm gonna cry that was so hard.

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody put deforestation for those environment questions close to the end (think it was the second one up)? I had no idea

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody put deforestation for those environment questions close to the end (think it was the second one up)? I had no idea
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    Nearly, but then I put destruction of rain forests cos I didn't know if deforestation was just a man made thing?

ReputationRep:
    yes i heard 'deboisement' which means deforestation i put it for one i cant remember which one though, what did everyone get for the christmas one ? where it asked about her & her mum & dad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gortz1o1)
    The listening I found pretty hard, reading was quite easy in my opinion I think grade boundaries will be pretty low for listening because loads of my friends found it hard aswell but at least we can breathe now its done ������
    I usually get 60ums in listening past papers, and that was absolutely a disaster! I'd agree, I loved the reading except I couldn't remember what on verra meant so got that wrong for sure. I'm so badly wishing that the listening is like 25 for A* like it was in June 2013 if not lower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fia2k16)
    yes i heard 'deboisement' which means deforestation i put it for one i cant remember which one though, what did everyone get for the christmas one ? where it asked about her & her mum & dad?
    dad gets old fashioned christmas songs, and makes food that the girl and mother don't like.

ReputationRep:
    Dad likes old music
    Her disappointed with the present
    Mum didn't like the food
    Mum got on with everyone

?

ReputationRep:
    Was pretty confident with those
    Music- Father
    Unhappy with gift - The girl
    Guests- Mum
    Food- Mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloexCharlotte)
    I put storms and floods (climate change in brackets) for one, and something about destroying rain forests in another...
    i put rising sea levels and that was the biggest guess cause i didn't catch a word. really hope that miraculously or accidentally gets accepted

ReputationRep:
    Was pretty confident with those
    Music- Father
    Unhappy with gift - The girl
    Guests- Mum
    Food- Mum
    for the food it said that the father made his favourite food and the girl didn't like it cause it was too something and her mum agreed? I dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helloitsmee)
    I usually get 60ums in listening past papers, and that was absolutely a disaster! I'd agree, I loved the reading except I couldn't remember what on verra meant so got that wrong for sure. I'm so badly wishing that the listening is like 25 for A* like it was in June 2013 if not lower
    For the on versa one what did you put, T/F/?
    Don't worry, we all found it hard and I'm usually the one who does well but I was truly stumped on so many so lets hope the boundaries go down!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same...
    I think it was the first of that section the results of global warming
    - I put drought - i heard seche & terre which = drought?? everyone - wot did u put?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find the matching sentences and the full in the gaps kinda hard? I know I put Été for the first one, and tort for another one even though I don't know what it means... But it was the only one that sounded ok! :')

ReputationRep:
    Wait i remember writing FAMM, but i remember something about dad making food oh gosh i better just go and revise rs for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    for the food it said that the father made his favourite food and the girl didn't like it cause it was too something and her mum agreed? I dunno
    Yeah and the question was who didn't like the food.. So the mum

ReputationRep:
    Wait i remember writing FAMM, but i remember something about dad making food oh gosh i better just go and revise rs for tomorrow
    Same... Christanity ocr? :'(

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.