Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eviedace)
    I found it so hard! What was the one about why Emma was nervous to get married??? I think I put something like her best friend's only lasted 2 years.. I didn't have a clue!
    I put something along those lines- it was such a hard paper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwstudent)
    yeh i wrote floods - i remembered l'inondation cuz our french teacher likened it to being 'inondated with water' IUKWIM.... So yeah i reckon we got a mark ther
    I didn't phrase that very well, i meant i remembered what l'inondation meant after they had taken the papers in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelK321)
    I didn't phrase that very well, i meant i remembered what l'inondation meant after they had taken the papers in
    ahhh... how annoying! it always happens
    *Me: can i jus have that paper back one second, i remembered!
    *teacher:slap

ReputationRep:
    ahhh... how annoying! it always happens
    *Me: can i jus have that paper back one second, i remembered!
    *teacher:slap
    omg imagine and i couldn't believe these french exams though i got A* in all the past papers:confused: hopefully my coursework will bring my exam grades up

ReputationRep:
    omg imagine and i couldn't believe these french exams though i got A* in all the past papers:confused: hopefully my coursework will bring my exam grades up
    Hey same.... i got str8 A* too sooo hopefully i will in the listening- it was easy actually....
    Yeh...my writing i think was pretty good but speaking not so much :{

ReputationRep:
    I just waved goodbye to my chances of an A*. I messed up completely especially the Christmas one in the listening paper which I put MMAM

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey same.... i got str8 A* too sooo hopefully i will in the listening- it was easy actually....
    Yeh...my writing i think was pretty good but speaking not so much :{
    i got straight A* in my coursework so i should do ok surely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbiBlue)
    I just waved goodbye to my chances of an A*. I messed up completely especially the Christmas one in the listening paper which I put MMAM

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh no well i just hope the grade boundaries are much lower for us all

ReputationRep:
    Gud for u...WB ur speaking or is that includ.?
    Is that u done with french foreva, like me???

ReputationRep:
    in the relationship one where Marc justified himself, i put ' he only bought the bag because he had enough money from last week'. This was a guess purely based on hearing 'sac'

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone for the advantage of the bus put:
    You can read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookiemonster057)
    You can read
    Yes...and some sleep

ReputationRep:
    Gud for u...WB ur speaking or is that includ.?
    Is that u done with french foreva, like me???
    that's included and yes i am- had it last lesson today and we all just sat there revising other subjects... i was thinking of doing a level but couldnt bear the thought of having to do more speaking exams :eek:

ReputationRep:
    in the relationship one where Marc justified himself, i put ' he only bought the bag because he had enough money from last week'. This was a guess purely based on hearing 'sac'
    i put he took money out of the bag... for his ciggys :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookiemonster057)
    You can read
    i put you can read and sleep but all i heard for disadvantage was soir... so i guessed that the buses do not run of an evening

ReputationRep:
    that's included and yes i am- had it last lesson today and we all just sat there revising other subjects... i was thinking of doing a level but couldnt bear the thought of having to do more speaking exams :eek:
    Nice feeling huh!! all the other kida @ school were like soo jealous! haha yeh they r the worst

AQA certainly made the hardest exam paper for French. I believe that the grade boundaries will be low this year. Last year a pass mark was 24 despite it being an easy paper, so this year a C could be 20. I think I got roughly 29-30 marks in both Listening and Reading. I think they got A Level and GCSE mixed up- that was difficult!

ReputationRep:
    i put he took money out of the bag... for his ciggys :P
    oh god of course seems i wasnt in the right mindset to even make an educated guess

ReputationRep:
    oh god of course seems i wasn't in the right mindset to even make an educated guess
    haha never mind we did ours in the science lab because the foundation ppl were in the exam hall.... so was surrounded by pH scale an stuff ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oni176)
    AQA certainly made the hardest exam paper for French. I believe that the grade boundaries will be low this year. Last year a pass mark was 24 despite it being an easy paper, so this year a C could be 20. I think I got roughly 29-30 marks in both Listening and Reading. I think they got A Level and GCSE mixed up- that was difficult!
    hopefully and i know right, i was feeling fairly confident for french but now i feel even more scared for the other exams as French was my strong subject along with English ...

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.