Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone mention negative feedback in the last 6 marker

ReputationRep:
    Yehh I did xD but I couldn't think of much else to write apart from the obvs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole jimenez)
    yehh i did xd but i couldn't think of much else to write apart from the obvs
    lol leslie why u stalking me

ReputationRep:
    Yes but i didnt explain it did i need to to get 6/6?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlett2747)
    Yes but i didnt explain it did i need to to get 6/6?
    Im not sure- i dont think so - i didnt even mention it , and i had so much space left over to write - my bio teacher said we should have mentioned it tho ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alejazambrano)
    Im not sure- i dont think so - i didnt even mention it , and i had so much space left over to write - my bio teacher said we should have mentioned it tho ..
    I mentioned it so hopefully that was ok i lost a few marks on the question about infertility in cystic fibrosis because we havent been taught about that which is annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlett2747)
    I mentioned it so hopefully that was ok i lost a few marks on the question about infertility in cystic fibrosis because we havent been taught about that which is annoying!
    I think i lost some marks on that too - we havent been taught that either - but i was revising before lunch and we were going over the symptoms for CF 🙏🏽🙏🏽 and someone said how mucus blocks the reproductive system organs ? Idk i said that

ReputationRep:
    i probably got 60/60. Im an A* student and da best at scientist in ma whole year and i didnt mention ngeative feedback soo.....

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.