Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yes exactly, I totally agree! I think the grade boundary is not fair, because how do they expect us to be as good as native german. We've learnt German from scratch so they should take that in consideration.

ReputationRep:
    what did you guys put for 'werden' in the grammar section? also I did the werbung essay, how did y'all go about it?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sure whether to put wird or wurde (conditional) I put wurde in the end buy I think it's wrong 😕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabel29)
    I wasn't sure whether to put wird or wurde (conditional) I put wurde in the end buy I think it's wrong 😕
    I put wurde like that? so like not conditional but I completely guessed and I know I've gotten a lot wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cryininside)
    I put wurde like that? so like not conditional but I completely guessed and I know I've gotten a lot wrong
    Yeh I wasn't sure, the whole grammar section wasn't that great tbh 😐

ReputationRep:
    I put eigenEN gutES wird einla:dt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ES123456)
    I put eigenEN gutES wird einla:dt
    I got the first two, I know I've got the einladen one wrong. The only reason I thought werden might be conditional is because the next clause started with wenn (if) and then finished with a past participle? But I probably read it wrong

ReputationRep:
    Just joined TSR!! I took this exam today too and am quite pleased with how it went!

I went for the friendship essay but was tempted by the Werbung one! Grammar section was okay, wasn't sure on the Ueberleben one but I went for Ueberlebt (Haven't figured out accents on here!!) and I went for "Man einlädt" in the grammar section as well :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cryininside)
    what did you guys put for 'werden' in the grammar section? also I did the werbung essay, how did y'all go about it?
    I put wird and I did the sport question

ReputationRep:
    Think that was quite a good exam, managed to write a lot for the essay (sport)

My teacher reckoned it was einladet and überlebt... Anyone else get begann for the beginnen one?

ReputationRep:
    I put einladet and begann, did you put hätten for the last one?

ReputationRep:
    Me and my teacher went through it after and it was definitely einla:dt, he seemed to think it was wird but we did just skip through so could be wurde. I got begann too

ReputationRep:
    Me and my teacher went through it after and it was definitely einla:dt, he seemed to think it was wird but we did just skip through so could be wurde. I got begann too
    What did you get for sinken?

ReputationRep:
    If that was the first one it was just sinken because seit means present tense we went through the whole paper and I think I got a good mark, did the werbung question also which was quite good

ReputationRep:
    If that was the first one it was just sinken because seit means present tense we went through the whole paper and I think I got a good mark, did the werbung question also which was quite good
    I kept it as sinken as well and did advertising essay but I fear I've answered it wrong

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll be fine! What did you do??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midgemeister7)
    Think freuen was the last one, as the sentence had 'sich' in it and to me it seemed like it was 'they would look forward to music lessons more' or something. I could be wrong though
    Totally agree with the freuen...

ReputationRep:
    I had a brain fart and put gehabt for the last one lol... Oops

The music question was horrible, guessed most of them

ReputationRep:
    The writing section is seriously down to the examiners opinion.. What do you guys usually get on your writings ?

ReputationRep:
    Listening and writing were great, grammar and reading were not so good! I put wird for the werden one. I wasn't sure whether it was sank or sunk. I out sink. I also put wird

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.