Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhimat10)
    Yeah it's definitely grossen (haven't got the symbols on my phone) as "des" is a changed word meaning the adjective must end in en.
    I wrote haette for the last one but seen a lot of people saying it was haetten - I'm sure it had to agree with a singular thing though?? God I can't remember. Now I'm stressing myself out hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it said Sie before it but I can't remember! The grammar was much harder this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you think 2 sides for the essay was ok? My writing is about ten words per line.

ReputationRep:
    What grade does everyone reckon they've got at a guess?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladybec)
    Do you think 2 sides for the essay was ok? My writing is about ten words per line.
    I think so as they say at least 200 words and in the past ive seen exemplar essays which were really short ( shorter than two sides) but still got 17/18 out of 20 for content!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladybec)
    Well yes obviously, since there's around 20+ lines per page so at ten words per line that would put you at roughly 400 words. I did 4 sides but I've got big handwriting, about 5/6 words per line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 20Emily1998)
    I think it said Sie before it but I can't remember! The grammar was much harder this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it said Sie and I've got it wrong I am going to be MAJORLY angry at myself. I can deal with getting something totally wrong but knowing I got the tense right but didn't agree it with the subject might just keep me awake at night.
    Just got to hope for the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJon)
    I'm pretty sure it was 'großen', because the article was 'eines' making it genitive?
    i thought the only one ending in en was eigenen? i'm pretty sure it was grosses because it started with ein - i'm sure of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhimat10)
    If it said Sie and I've got it wrong I am going to be MAJORLY angry at myself. I can deal with getting something totally wrong but knowing I got the tense right but didn't agree it with the subject might just keep me awake at night.
    Just got to hope for the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know exactly what you mean! I've seen some answers on here and am now starting to majorly doubt mine,ugh after exam problems!! Dreading looking at the german grade on results day 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the majority of their answers for the musik verb reading question (Q2 of reading)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the majority of their answers for the musik verb reading question (Q2 of reading)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the first was gehört, then geschützt, then i think zahlen, sammelt, erwartet and finally freuen

idk if these are correct but they were what i put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    the first was gehört, then geschützt, then i think zahlen, sammelt, erwartet and finally freuen

idk if these are correct but they were what i put
    I'm about 90% sure I got those exact answers, so I sure hope they're right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Swiftie)
    I got 3 out of 6 then hmmm silly me! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Swiftie)
    i mean i'm no native speaker but i don't know how it could have been any of the others! i was confused between verkauft and sammelt but because it said that you can obtain the things for free, they weren't selling them. and for freuen, there was a sich and auf in the sentence so it must have been. erwartet (expects?) was a guess because it sounded correct but again, i could be wrong

ReputationRep:
    also for the very last question of the reading about what is the biggest time waster, it was der Computer right? not fernsehen?

ReputationRep:
    also for the very last question of the reading about what is the biggest time waster, it was der Computer right? not fernsehen?
    Yep the computer as it said " no longer tv but now computer"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1431704842.370224.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  3.8 KB.

Anyone feel a bit like this in the exam? 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep the computer as it said " no longer tv but now computer"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yay! okay by the looks of it i've only lost the überlebt mark (wrote übergelebt D: so stupid) so if my essay is half decent hopefully i got the A!!! fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    yay! okay by the looks of it i've only lost the überlebt mark (wrote übergelebt D: so stupid) so if my essay is half decent hopefully i got the A!!! fingers crossed
    I wrote übergelebt too! I really really want the A I just hope I haven't lost too many on the listening and reading!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wrote übergelebt too! I really really want the A I just hope I haven't lost too many on the listening and reading!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    don't worry! i'm sure you've done well. plus, more and more people take german as level every year which decreases the boundaries as it's not all native speakers taking it.

ReputationRep:
    don't worry! i'm sure you've done well. plus, more and more people take german as level every year which decreases the boundaries as it's not all native speakers taking it.
    Aw thank you I hope so! I want to do it next year but if I get a B don't know whether to carry on or not, I think my speaking went quite well but it's just if ive done enough on the paper! I think I lost about 4 marks on listening and 4 on reading and maybe some on grammar so I hope ive written a good essay!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.