Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Telling her that her boyfriend cheated??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So, there is a girl in my A level year that I know whose boyfriend has cheated on her and I have evidence of it. I am intending to tell her on the date of her exams. How should I go about doing it so that I remain anonymous?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSpearIsHere)
    So, there is a girl in my A level year that I know whose boyfriend has cheated on her and I have evidence of it. I am intending to tell her on the date of her most important exam. How should I go about doing it so that I remain anonymous?
    Don't do it at all! Leave them to sort their own relationship out - who are you to get involved and possibly break up a relationship? Especially on the day of an important exam? In the end, you will get the blame, whether you're right or not. You have no obligation to medal in somebodies relationship, though I do understand your concern ,it is not your place to interfere.

ReputationRep:
    I am not doing this to be cruel by the way. I will have finished my exams by the time hers come about so, it is the most useful day for me to inform her. I have evidence of her boyfriends cheating by the way. However, I wish to remain anonymous. So, how should I tell her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackBlack)
    Don't do it at all! Leave them to sort their own relationship out - who are you to get involved and possibly break up a relationship? Especially on the day of an important exam? In the end, you will get the blame, whether you're right or not. You have no obligation to medal in somebodies relationship, though I do understand your concern ,it is not your place to interfere.
    Oh, you misunderstand. I have no interest in the girl and I am not attempting to break up with the girl so that I can be with her. I am simply conducting an experiment in which she is the unknowing participant.

ReputationRep:
    Do not tell her on the day of her exams. I mean, don't tell her at all (unless you're a good friend of hers, if not, it's just humiliating for her). Why on earth would you think that telling her on the day of her exam would be a good thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am not doing this to be cruel by the way. I will have finished my exams by the time hers come about so, it is the most useful day for me to inform her. I have evidence of her boyfriends cheating by the way. However, I wish to remain anonymous. So, how should I tell her?
    Bit harsh telling her on the day of her exams don't you think?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you misunderstand. I have no interest in the girl and I am not attempting to break up with the girl so that I can be with her. I am simply conducting an experiment in which she is the unknowing participant.
    What exactly is the experiment your conducting?

ReputationRep:
    So, there is a girl in my A level year that I know whose boyfriend has cheated on her and I have evidence of it. I am intending to tell her on the date of her exams. How should I go about doing it so that I remain anonymous?
    dont tell her on the day of her exams! Come on, how mean that is?
    Either dont tell her at all or tell her after shes done too.

My ex broke up with me night before my exams and told me he cheated on me and trust me, this is the last thing a girl wants to her before her exams!!

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do, don't tell her on the day of her exams!!!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Are you actually serious?
    Do you even have ANY idea how selfish that is?
    What difference does it make if yo're having exams?
    You're the one that's going to be ruining her relationship.

First off, it's not even your business.

And when she's having exams?
    Really?

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rafanadal)
    Whatever you do, don't tell her on the day of her exams!!!
    Why not? It is the best time for me to tell her, it is the day after my last exam so all of my exams will be finished!

ReputationRep:
    Why not? It is the best time for me to tell her, it is the day after my last exam so all of my exams will be finished!
    Best time for you but the worst time for her! How is she supposed to try and sit her exams if she's just found out her boyfriend has cheated on her? You could ruin her results, don't be so selfish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilangel217)
    Are you actually serious?
    Do you even have ANY idea how selfish that is?
    What difference does it make if yo're having exams?
    You're the one that's going to be ruining her relationship.

First off, it's not even your business.

And when she's having exams?
    Really?

:facepalm:

I am friends with her boyfriend really and I think it is unfair on him to still have to put up a pretence of being with her when he could be with his new girlfriend who is much better than the girl he has been cheating on! (Cheating is perhaps an unfair term and I would prefer to say making love to another woman)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I am friends with her boyfriend really and I think it is unfair on him to still have to put up a pretence of being with her when he could be with his new girlfriend who is much better than the girl he has been cheating on! (Cheating is perhaps an unfair term and I would prefer to say making love to another woman)
    But why when she is taking her exams?

ReputationRep:
    But why when she is taking her exams?
    I will have finished my exams the day before she has hers. So I will be completely free to tell her.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I will have finished my exams the day before she has hers. So I will be completely free to tell her.
    With absolutely no consideration for her feelings, or her exams?

ReputationRep:
    WTF, why would you tell her on the day of her exam. Do you want the poor girl to fail as well as being heartbroken

ReputationRep:
    With absolutely no consideration for her feelings, or her exams?
    Surely, it will make her happier knowing that her boyfriend has moved on and then she can move on herself?

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a sociopath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annarchy.)
    You sound like a sociopath
    If your boyfriend was cheating would you not like to know?

Updated: May 13, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.