Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Telling her that her boyfriend cheated??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Youre a ****ty person for planning on telling her right before she does her exams. Oh but its okay because youll be done with yours? The ****? Just stay quiet you moron

ReputationRep:
    What's the 'experiment'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSpearIsHere)
    If your boyfriend was cheating would you not like to know?
    Not on the day of an exam you idiot. It's the fact you want to break them up for your own pleasure rather than because you genuinely care about her feelings. sick sick guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *SweaterWeather*)
    What's the 'experiment'?
    If I type it here, everyone will get really angry and butt hurt.

ReputationRep:
    So, there is a girl in my A level year that I know whose boyfriend has cheated on her and I have evidence of it. I am intending to tell her on the date of her exams. How should I go about doing it so that I remain anonymous?
    Tell her, but only after her exam. That's the best way to deliver such terrible news 👍

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Youre a ****ty person for planning on telling her right before she does her exams. Oh but its okay because youll be done with yours? The ****? Just stay quiet you moron
    What is the need for all this nastiness? I am trying to do her a favour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annarchy.)
    Not on the day of an exam you idiot. It's the fact you want to break them up for your own pleasure rather than because you genuinely care about her feelings. sick sick guy.
    Why is everyone getting so upset? I am trying to help? There is no need for everyone to be so butt hurt and horrible! Have you not ever heard of the metaphoric phrase 'don't shoot the messenger'.

ReputationRep:
    What is the need for all this nastiness? I am trying to do her a favour!
    Because youre being ****ing dense on purpose. You ask whats wrong with telling her before her exam and people tell you and yet you still insist on doing it and act all confused as to why its so bad? Either you tell her after her exams are done or dont tell her at all. If its inconvenient then too bad because their relationship is really none of your business anyway, experiment or no experiment.

ReputationRep:
    Your troll game is weak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Because youre being ****ing dense on purpose. You ask whats wrong with telling her before her exam and people tell you and yet you still insist on doing it and act all confused as to why its so bad? Either you tell her after her exams are done or dont tell her at all. If its inconvenient then too bad because their relationship is really none of your business anyway, experiment or no experiment.
    I am afraid that cannot be the case. I have waited and bided my time. She wants to go to the same university as me to study the same course. I cannot tolerate that competition, this will remove the obstacle of her from my path. I do not want when I tell her to sound sympathetic though, I will do it anonymously and I sympathise with her boyfriend more than I do her to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    So, there is a girl in my A level year that I know whose boyfriend has cheated on her and I have evidence of it. I am intending to tell her on the date of her exams. How should I go about doing it so that I remain anonymous?
    LOL your fuxcked up fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxsandxx)
    WTF, why would you tell her on the day of her exam. Do you want the poor girl to fail as well as being heartbroken
    Would you be upset if someone told you your boyfriend had been cheating on the day of your exam? Or would you not feel happy knowing that someone had told you rather than left you in the dark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FockFear)
    Would you be upset if someone told you your boyfriend had been cheating on the day of your exam? Or would you not feel happy knowing that someone had told you rather than left you in the dark?
    I don't know if you're trolling or not but I would be very upset and angry if you told me on the day of my exam. I wouldn't be able to focus on my exam properly and it would all be your stinking fault. Common sense

ReputationRep:
    Do it on the morning before her most important exam. Would be funny as ****.

ReputationRep:
    No what the **** is wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    not on the day of her freaking exams!
    if you are so adamant on telling her then either tell her a while before her exams so she can ' recover' or whatever. or after them, just because its a good time for you it doesn't mean that its a good time for her. don't make a selfish mistake like that either wait it out or don't tell her at all.

ReputationRep:
    Troll game weak.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe you guys fell for such an obvious troll. He's posted very similar before. Remember the thread about laughing at a friend who lost someone (death) and him laughing at her? That was centric around exams too, funny that

ReputationRep:
    I am afraid that cannot be the case. I have waited and bided my time. She wants to go to the same university as me to study the same course. I cannot tolerate that competition, this will remove the obstacle of her from my path. I do not want when I tell her to sound sympathetic though, I will do it anonymously and I sympathise with her boyfriend more than I do her to be honest.
    I hope you fail your exams and dont get into uni.

ReputationRep:
    *cough*youallgot*cough*majorlytr olled*cough*

Updated: May 13, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.