Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Was the last question of the test about mercury????

I think it was but I want to make sure I didn't leave any questions out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitofAFangirl)
    I got 96 as well, I think I did like 80/100*120
    Fingers crossed we were right
    I think the tennis ball question ended up being 150.
    80% of the balls that were tested on the table ended up being within the usable limit, so it's essentially asking you what 120 is 80% of.

120/ 0.8 = 150.

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh got 150 I think

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that can be right because to get 120 balls that are suited to him, out of 100 only 80 were suited so to get 120 you just have to half 100 to get an estimate of 40 balls out of 50 so a total of 150 balls were tested but only 120 were suited to him, he can't have 120 balls if he only tested 96

ReputationRep:
    What did people do for the plasticisers/cross link questions, for the plasticiser row?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dig0282)
    I think the tennis ball question ended up being 150.
    80% of the balls that were ntested on the table ended up being within the usable limit, so it's essentially asking you what 120 is 80% of.

120/ 0.8 = 150.
    Oh I thoughy I was the only one with 150.. phew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zigocarn)
    What did people do for the plasticisers/cross link questions, for the plasticiser row?
    I got increased for every box in cross links and decreased for every box in plasticisers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ukcurious)
    I got increased for every box in cross links and decreased for every box in plasticisers
    Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ukcurious)
    How many marks was it?

ReputationRep:
    Thought it was a trick question but just went w increase on top row and decrease on bottom. You?

ReputationRep:
    How many marks was it?
    2?

ReputationRep:
    How many marks was it?
    2 I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How many marks was it?
    2 I think

ReputationRep:
    Also what did everyone right for the last 6 marker on magnetism?
    Put about the Earth's reversing magnetic fields and basically only that...? :L I hated that question

ReputationRep:
    i thought the hardness stayed the same? only the stiffness and MP increased?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dig0282)
    Bit of a weird paper. Had elements of geography and biology as well as our favourite section on C1 Data Handling.
    Should have relatively low grade boundaries.
    Hopefully. Those Data Handling Qs though... They do my head in!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone circle the middle answer for the standard form question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleyC)
    Put about the Earth's reversing magnetic fields and basically only that...? :L I hated that question
    I hated that too, I talked about how when tectonic plates move away the magma rises and solidifys and is magnetised in the current direction of the earths magnetic field, by looking at the pattern in the rock you can see how long the plate had been moving as the fields shift about ever half a millions years so they would have shifted about 200 times to show the movement for 100 million years and some over stuff but I don't feel confident in this question

ReputationRep:
    Did any of you do the C1 edexcel exam today? How did you find it? I think I messed up and lost quite a lot of Marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys what exams do you have next

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.