Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

GCSE 21st Century Chemistry C1 C2 C3 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi do you think you could email it me also? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currently in Year 11 and I have my mock exams coming up soon. I know this is quite late but I was wondering what the six mark questions were for the 2015 paper as it would really help my revision. I read through this forum and I think the three 6 mark questions were the movement of Antartica, choosing an appropriate material for a boat rope and magnetism/tectonic plates. Would really appreciate if someone could tell me what they were x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mary2006)
    Hi, I'm currently in Year 11 and I have my mock exams coming up soon. I know this is quite late but I was wondering what the six mark questions were for the 2015 paper as it would really help my revision. I read through this forum and I think the three 6 mark questions were the movement of Antartica, choosing an appropriate material for a boat rope and magnetism/tectonic plates. Would really appreciate if someone could tell me what they were x
    revise everything then you'll be prepared for anything!

but for the rope don't pick KEVLAR ! (my friend did and he got ridiculed for it for ages lol)

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.