Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm really good on C1, C2 is okay and I'm not very good with keywords on C3 but I think it'll be ok. I'm going over C2 a bit more now and I'm gonna go over C3 in the morning.. I'm mostly worried about the long answer questions and dropping marks for not knowing enough detail :/ Good luck to everyone on the exam, let's hope it's not too hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panda64)
    I'm really good on C1, C2 is okay and I'm not very good with keywords on C3 but I think it'll be ok. I'm going over C2 a bit more now and I'm gonna go over C3 in the morning.. I'm mostly worried about the long answer questions and dropping marks for not knowing enough detail :/ Good luck to everyone on the exam, let's hope it's not too hard!
    When i look at C2 i feel suicidal ._.

ReputationRep:
    PM Me if any of you guys want the 2014 paper! I know it's late but I know at least one person might want it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AneebMMalik)
    When i look at C2 i feel suicidal ._.
    Yeah, I get that, there's a lot to remember and the long answer questions can be evil lol, I'm pretty bad on polymers properties and polymerisation :/ I hope the long answer question is on something easy like nanotechnology or hydrocarbon chains maybe. It'll probably be on polymerisation now LOL I was praying biology wouldn't be the nitrogen cycle which is my worst in B3 and then it was ugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panda64)
    Yeah, I get that, there's a lot to remember and the long answer questions can be evil lol, I'm pretty bad on polymers properties and polymerisation :/ I hope the long answer question is on something easy like nanotechnology or hydrocarbon chains maybe. It'll probably be on polymerisation now LOL I was praying biology wouldn't be the nitrogen cycle which is my worst in B3 and then it was ugh
    The Jinx is evil to us who predict the questions ;-;

ReputationRep:
    Can we chat on something where we can do it quickly because i need help and we can help each other revise ??? please ;-;

ReputationRep:
    i've looked at all the 6 markers and the only six marker that hasn't come up for c1 is sulfur dioxide....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kxylah)
    i've looked at all the 6 markers and the only six marker that hasn't come up for c1 is sulfur dioxide....
    O_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kxylah)
    Lets hope it's that then because it's easy to remember xD. Good luck for tomorrow you'll probably remember more than you think

ReputationRep:
    Just pray
    6 Marker questions to practice guys:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resou...cience-6338980

ReputationRep:
    Is it useful to learn the life cycle assessments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Poison)
    Revise whatever u look at in C1 C2 C3

ReputationRep:
    I'm friiggin' stressed :eek: I'm just praying that the exam tomorrow is not hard. I swear I will literally start crying in the exam hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Poison)
    I should probably start revising that now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An-Mi-Ah)
    I'm friiggin' stressed :eek: I'm just praying that the exam tomorrow is not hard. I swear I will literally start crying in the exam hall
    Calm my child, biology was easy,one of the papers r gonna be defo hard,they dont want us to get a easy pass,they r like people who want you to fail ;-; Just revise my child

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AneebMMalik)
    Calm my child, biology was easy,one of the papers r gonna be defo hard,they dont want us to get a easy pass,they r like people who want you to fail ;-; Just revise my child
    When I have revised everything, i just still have this weird feeling that i left something out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StressedByDay)
    I should probably start revising that now lol
    Ive kind of gave up, I'm embracing the failure.... done enough revision

ReputationRep:
    It's not as bad as it seems the physics will be worse; waves and equations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StressedByDay)
    It's not as bad as it seems the physics will be worser
    True, but the grade boundaries are pretty low. Like 50%-60% to get an A or A*

ReputationRep:
    I'm so hoping the 6 markers will be easy cause c1, c2 and c3 so simple, they're Hard to write for -.- I keep feeling like I need to write more for them despite writing everything I know. Any predictions?

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.