Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I had the whole day off since we're on study leave and I had no exams, and I feel like I've done absolutely nothing. Whenever we do mocks I get an A* but I'm starting to feel so nervous and worried now it's the real thing.
    Oh god

ReputationRep:
    I get complacent too and end up underestimating the exam

ReputationRep:
    Hope the 6 markers aren't ethical questions...they're annoying as hell and you can't write much for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitofAFangirl)
    I had the whole day off since we're on study leave and I had no exams, and I feel like I've done absolutely nothing. Whenever we do mocks I get an A* but I'm starting to feel so nervous and worried now it's the real thing.
    Oh god
    Same thing happened to me, however on the day i relaxed did not even look at the revision book and got an A c: Relax, take a chill pill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Poison)
    Nope, I don't think it's possible to attach files here. If it's a PDF it'll be easier to email them to people?
    OK!!! thn anyway.... i done my mocks based on last years exam so all the 2014 papers i have done and those cant be found on the exam board websites

ReputationRep:
    would u like 2014 papers? if so give ur email

ReputationRep:
    Time to get some last minute revision in. Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Poison)
    Time to get some last minute revision in. Good luck to everyone!
    You too!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone! x

ReputationRep:
    Wait was the "nitrogen dioxide is oxidized to become nitrogen" a trick question for the ticky box one or did ocr mess up??

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find it? It was okay but i rhink i lost basic marks on the 6MQs. What material did you choose for the boat rope?

ReputationRep:
    The test was alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbeyjayne)
    How did you all find it? It was okay but i rhink i lost basic marks on the 6MQs. What material did you choose for the boat rope?
    I was originally going to go with kavlar so I wrote most about that and then I realized the only positive of it was the strength so at the last minute I changed to the one in the last column (can't remember what it was)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i chose Nylon but loads of people chose polypropylene. i think you would get a few marks for nylon if u discuss the properties

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys get for the tennis balls question about how many balls needs to be tested.. I got 96 but everyone got different answers...

ReputationRep:
    i got 150

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 231

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's 150 confirmed and for the polymers question as long as it is reasonably justified your fine.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    what did u write about mercury

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.