Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey anyone wanna share how the exam went and what they got for the reading and listening exam so we can compare answers

ReputationRep:
    I did AQA and they were paticularly hard this year both the reading and listening.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the listening in particular was gruelling, but hopefully that means the grade boundaries will be lower :/

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully otherwise I will fail.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did foundation for edexcel and thought it was quite easy

ReputationRep:
    hopefully the grade boundaries are low, one year it was 25/40 to get an a star for listening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mansadiq1999)
    hopefully the grade boundaries are low, one year it was 25/40 to get an a star for listening
    yeah i hope so too but i think they will be low because everyone said they found the papers hard.

ReputationRep:
    Did OCR today and found both okay, ones I didn't like on reading were the last two and ones I didn't like on listening were 2 and 5. Hopefully aiming for an A in both, or at least a B. Coursework is A/A* so hopefully I can get an overall A.

Anyone want to share their answers for OCR French??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittykatieboo)
    Did OCR today and found both okay, ones I didn't like on reading were the last two and ones I didn't like on listening were 2 and 5. Hopefully aiming for an A in both, or at least a B. Coursework is A/A* so hopefully I can get an overall A.

Anyone want to share their answers for OCR French??
    my exam board is aqa sorry

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 12, 2015

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.