The Student Room Group

GCSE FRENCH MAY 2015 reading and listening

hey anyone wanna share how the exam went and what they got for the reading and listening exam so we can compare answers
I did AQA and they were paticularly hard this year both the reading and listening.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah the listening in particular was gruelling, but hopefully that means the grade boundaries will be lower :/
Hopefully otherwise I will fail.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I did foundation for edexcel and thought it was quite easy :smile:
hopefully the grade boundaries are low, one year it was 25/40 to get an a star for listening
Reply 6
Original post by mansadiq1999
hopefully the grade boundaries are low, one year it was 25/40 to get an a star for listening

yeah i hope so too but i think they will be low because everyone said they found the papers hard.
Did OCR today and found both okay, ones I didn't like on reading were the last two and ones I didn't like on listening were 2 and 5. Hopefully aiming for an A in both, or at least a B. Coursework is A/A* so hopefully I can get an overall A.

Anyone want to share their answers for OCR French??
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by kittykatieboo
Did OCR today and found both okay, ones I didn't like on reading were the last two and ones I didn't like on listening were 2 and 5. Hopefully aiming for an A in both, or at least a B. Coursework is A/A* so hopefully I can get an overall A.

Anyone want to share their answers for OCR French??

my exam board is aqa sorry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending