Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    is the excretory system a organ system??

ReputationRep:
    what did people put for the mosquito and garlic experiment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .C.)
    is the excretory system a organ system??
    Yeah you could have put digestive, excretory, urinary, nervous etc

For the one that wasn't on there u could have it reproductive, lymphatic or immune

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone doing the paper 2 next month?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aahmad)
    Yeah you could have put digestive, excretory, urinary, nervous etc

For the one that wasn't on there u could have it reproductive, lymphatic or immune

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ok thank you ! i was worried it was part of the digestive system

ReputationRep:
    i put to have two test tubes with blood in them, have garlic arranged around one, release mosquitoes and observe etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STUDENTATOOL)
    I am
    Btw are there revision forums on here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could you have put for the system that wasn't there was the endocrine system

ReputationRep:
    Could you say for the question asking which system that wasn't there could you put the endocrine system

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B.p)
    Could you say for the question asking which system that wasn't there could you put the endocrine system
    Can't remember think it might have had the pituitary gland

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geekface98)
    Yes October had 4 readings higher than any other month, April was the month where people could not swim because the pollution level was considerably high as the disk disappeared early which means that the water was not clear and therefore polluted !!

the disk didnt disappear in april!

ReputationRep:
    What were the reasons to reject the conclusion of April being the most polluted though?

ReputationRep:
    could you have put skeletal system

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhanaakhtar17)
    What were the reasons to reject the conclusion of April being the most polluted though?
    I put because they measured again in April and it was fine, any of the other months could have been too polluted it just depends on when they measured it

ReputationRep:
    they are external so easier to get to whereas oviducts are internal therefore harder to get to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Braineater79)
    what was the answer about heart attacks and why they occur when there is less oxygen in the body?

Anaerobic respiration will take place in the heart muscles giving out Lactic Acid...hence causing a heart attack
    Hope I'm not wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhanaakhtar17)
    Did everyone get 20 for the number of stomata on the lily?
    Got 20 yes for the counting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khalifa001)
    Anaerobic respiration will take place in the heart muscles giving out Lactic Acid...hence causing a heart attack
    Hope I'm not wrong
    I wrote less anaerobic respiration as I remember but didn't worte much because it was 2 marks or 1 mark. Not sure which one I wrote next but probably no energy for cells and cells die I guess. It was a nervous moment Lactic acid didnt pop in my head damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B.p)
    Could you have put for the system that wasn't there was the endocrine system
    I put reproducitve system for that.
    And for the 3 before was, digestive system, respiratory system and nervous system

Was that right? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STUDENTATOOL)
    Yep

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.