The Student Room Group

AQA History His1m Exam tomorrow

Is anyone learning just America 1890-1920 and 1920-29 as you choose 2 questions and there is always questions on these 2?
Also anyone who did this last year, could you let me know how it went, thanks.
Reply 1
Hi i did usa last year in AS, and i managed to get an A in it somehow; we covered the 1st 3 sections and ignoring the 4th one. I would defo recomend learning 3 but as it tomo dont panic

I remember hoping for ecomic boom but we didnt get it so it might be one urs tomorrow; which will be easy

Good luck!!
Reply 2
HK9
OP
Thanks a lot! Looking at past papers and they all seem to have questions about section 1 & 2, do you think I can get away with just learning these 2?
Reply 3
Well i would have revised 3 but you dont have time plus we had section 3 last year so i doubt you will get it this year.

Stick to two and youll be fine!!
I revised the first 3. I left my revision too late so I dont have time for the Second World War bit. Good luck to all taking the exam in a few hours
my school led us to believe that the New Deal and WWII was all in one unit! People at my school only revised unit one and two - completely screwed us up!
Original post by CharlyMim
my school led us to believe that the New Deal and WWII was all in one unit! People at my school only revised unit one and two - completely screwed us up!

exactly the same with my school! did this happen to anyone else???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Happened at my college too!
Reply 8
This happend at my college too I was fuming
Reply 9
Original post by anyalou_
Happened at my college too!

What college do you go to?
Reply 10
Original post by undine_monty
I revised the first 3. I left my revision too late so I dont have time for the Second World War bit. Good luck to all taking the exam in a few hours

What was the first question in the exam? I cannot remember if it was "why was there high immigration" or "why did people fear immigration?

Thanks
Original post by Riyatk
What was the first question in the exam? I cannot remember if it was "why was there high immigration" or "why did people fear immigration?

Thanks

I don't remember specifically either. You'll have to wait until AQA releases the past papers
Reply 12
Original post by dangus
What college do you go to?

Loreto
Reply 13
It was why was there mass immigration to the USA in the years 1890-1910 (think that was the years given)
Reply 14
Original post by Kafxxx
It was why was there mass immigration to the USA in the years 1890-1910 (think that was the years given)

Thank you :smile: My brother was stressing out and thought he had read the question wrong.
Reply 15
Can anyone clarify what the world war questions werE? I can't seem to find another thread on this exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending