Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone learning just America 1890-1920 and 1920-29 as you choose 2 questions and there is always questions on these 2?
    Also anyone who did this last year, could you let me know how it went, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi i did usa last year in AS, and i managed to get an A in it somehow; we covered the 1st 3 sections and ignoring the 4th one. I would defo recomend learning 3 but as it tomo dont panic

I remember hoping for ecomic boom but we didnt get it so it might be one urs tomorrow; which will be easy

Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot! Looking at past papers and they all seem to have questions about section 1 & 2, do you think I can get away with just learning these 2?

ReputationRep:
    Well i would have revised 3 but you dont have time plus we had section 3 last year so i doubt you will get it this year.

Stick to two and youll be fine!!

ReputationRep:
    I revised the first 3. I left my revision too late so I dont have time for the Second World War bit. Good luck to all taking the exam in a few hours

ReputationRep:
    my school led us to believe that the New Deal and WWII was all in one unit! People at my school only revised unit one and two - completely screwed us up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlyMim)
    my school led us to believe that the New Deal and WWII was all in one unit! People at my school only revised unit one and two - completely screwed us up!
    exactly the same with my school! did this happen to anyone else???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Happened at my college too!

ReputationRep:
    This happend at my college too I was fuming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyalou_)
    Happened at my college too!
    What college do you go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty)
    I revised the first 3. I left my revision too late so I dont have time for the Second World War bit. Good luck to all taking the exam in a few hours
    What was the first question in the exam? I cannot remember if it was "why was there high immigration" or "why did people fear immigration?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riyatk)
    What was the first question in the exam? I cannot remember if it was "why was there high immigration" or "why did people fear immigration?

Thanks
    I don't remember specifically either. You'll have to wait until AQA releases the past papers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangus)
    What college do you go to?
    Loreto

ReputationRep:
    It was why was there mass immigration to the USA in the years 1890-1910 (think that was the years given)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kafxxx)
    It was why was there mass immigration to the USA in the years 1890-1910 (think that was the years given)
    Thank you My brother was stressing out and thought he had read the question wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone clarify what the world war questions werE? I can't seem to find another thread on this exam.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 23, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.