HK9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Is anyone learning just America 1890-1920 and 1920-29 as you choose 2 questions and there is always questions on these 2?
Also anyone who did this last year, could you let me know how it went, thanks.
rj97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi i did usa last year in AS, and i managed to get an A in it somehow; we covered the 1st 3 sections and ignoring the 4th one. I would defo recomend learning 3 but as it tomo dont panic

I remember hoping for ecomic boom but we didnt get it so it might be one urs tomorrow; which will be easy

Good luck!!
HK9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks a lot! Looking at past papers and they all seem to have questions about section 1 & 2, do you think I can get away with just learning these 2?
rj97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well i would have revised 3 but you dont have time plus we had section 3 last year so i doubt you will get it this year.

Stick to two and youll be fine!!
undine_monty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I revised the first 3. I left my revision too late so I dont have time for the Second World War bit. Good luck to all taking the exam in a few hours
CharlyMim
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
my school led us to believe that the New Deal and WWII was all in one unit! People at my school only revised unit one and two - completely screwed us up!
bethkendle
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CharlyMim)
my school led us to believe that the New Deal and WWII was all in one unit! People at my school only revised unit one and two - completely screwed us up!
exactly the same with my school! did this happen to anyone else???

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyalou_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Happened at my college too!
dangus
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This happend at my college too I was fuming
dangus
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by anyalou_)
Happened at my college too!
What college do you go to?
Riyatk
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by undine_monty)
I revised the first 3. I left my revision too late so I dont have time for the Second World War bit. Good luck to all taking the exam in a few hours
What was the first question in the exam? I cannot remember if it was "why was there high immigration" or "why did people fear immigration?

Thanks
undine_monty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Riyatk)
What was the first question in the exam? I cannot remember if it was "why was there high immigration" or "why did people fear immigration?

Thanks
I don't remember specifically either. You'll have to wait until AQA releases the past papers
anyalou_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by dangus)
What college do you go to?
Loreto
Kafxxx
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It was why was there mass immigration to the USA in the years 1890-1910 (think that was the years given)
Riyatk
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kafxxx)
It was why was there mass immigration to the USA in the years 1890-1910 (think that was the years given)
Thank you My brother was stressing out and thought he had read the question wrong.
ssel17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can anyone clarify what the world war questions werE? I can't seem to find another thread on this exam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (572)
34.29%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (687)
41.19%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.5%

Watched Threads