Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joodaa)
    hmm i i think i mentioned oxygen debt but didnt focus much on it since i think its more to do with anearobic respiration and lactic acid I added that blood would have to flow faster, cause breathing to get deeper and faster and the heart to pump faster. So the heart rate would reach a higher point than when the person is travelling at a slower speed and would therefore take more time to get back to resting rate.
    Oh I thought lactic acid was oxygen debt 😂I wrote about that too and removing the waste carbon dioxide so maybe I did alright on that one who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annag98)
    Oh I thought lactic acid was oxygen debt 😂I wrote about that too and removing the waste carbon dioxide so maybe I did alright on that one who knows
    Did you get the answer for why he put the thing in the agar jelly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joodaa)
    Did you get the answer for why he put the thing in the agar jelly?
    no omg i wrote it was about switching on the resistance wtf lol so stupid of me... i think it was that the non resistant plant cells would be killed so only resistant ones were transferred ugh oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annag98)
    I think there was 3 actually: dogs, the catalase one and the design an experiment thing :/// and then the 5 markers weren't fun either oh well hopefully won't have been as bad as I thought! I had no time to check anything and usually have 10-20 minutes! Was the heart rate recovery question about repaying the oxygen debt because I had no idea? Cry
    I wrote about oxygen debt and how the heart still needed to pump lots of blood around the body to provide oxygen for removing the lactic acid which came from the incomplete break down of glucose as it is toxic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That is most certainly right Marvin

Poll
How are you feeling about your GCSE results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.