Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Grosvenor house or Newarke point?!!!! Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I'm most probably late because Bookings started yesterday!!!! But I've reached a dilemma!!!! I can't choose between the halls😭😭. Can anyone help me pls?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi L3,

Other TSRers might be able to give you more information on Newarke Point, but if you want any information on Grosvenor - ask away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prodigy Living)
    Hi L3,

Other TSRers might be able to give you more information on Newarke Point, but if you want any information on Grosvenor - ask away!
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! I was wondering how much do we pay for a deposit? Do we pay for TV licence like the some of other halls? Is the difference between the bronze silver and gold rooms just the beds or the room in itself and how far are the local stores from the halls.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    You're more than welcome - it's what I'm here for!

Deposit is a refundable £250 to confirm your room - I believe that all rooms we provided direct to DMU have been allocated already, so if you would still like to stay with us, please contact Grosvenor House directly (please contact the DMU accommodation team just to be certain first, though). You wouldn't need to pay for a TV license if you stay with us, as we have one that covers the whole building.

That's correct - however, Gold has a double bed and is a slightly bigger room than the Bronze and Silver rooms.

The high street (Highcross shopping center) is around about a 5 minute walk, and there's a Tesco express about a 30 second walk just right of our entrance.

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!! It was exactly what I needed

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.