Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DBR247)
    It did say that you should refer to the investigation that you have studied, so unfortunately I do think that you would lose some marks as the examiner might not clearly understand your enquiry.
    I understand that but how many? Btw can you remember what 3b question was in the Physical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AimingHigh543)
    ahh that sucks i found G1 quite tricky and only wrote about one of plate boundaries for 2b hopefully G2 will bring us both up fingers crossed!!
    Yeah hopefully!! Do you know how they work out the grades and uma for this exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16161616)
    I understand that but how many? Btw can you remember what 3b question was in the Physical?
    It was describing how you would find information of the economic impacts of flooding in the area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellshow)
    Yeah hopefully!! Do you know how they work out the grades and uma for this exam?
    This section of the WJEC website explains how it works and how UMS equate to raw marks. Once our results have been released it will also give the UMS and raw marks for our exams.
    https://www.wjecservices.co.uk/MarkToUMS/default.aspx
    Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjrd)
    Let me know. I did the question but still good to know incase similar thing comes up next year.
    it will depend on the quality of their answers but if you check any previous mark schemes you will see that there is no advice about this rumour of a zero penalty; we don't do this per se, but always judge the quality of the answer and take into account the context given – whether explicit or implied.

That's the email i got sent, infer from it what you want , hope it helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16161616)
    it will depend on the quality of their answers but if you check any previous mark schemes you will see that there is no advice about this rumour of a zero penalty; we don't do this per se, but always judge the quality of the answer and take into account the context given – whether explicit or implied.

That's the email i got sent, infer from it what you want , hope it helps
    Great to know, thanx. I put question in so im fine anyway but stil great to know.

hi guys what came up in the 2015 paper need to know asap please thanks in advance

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.