Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA sociology exam today?!?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the AQA sociology exam today?
    I done Families and households but I'm really unsure on how it went

ReputationRep:
    I had a feeling social policy and childhood were going to come up.. Unfortunately I only had time to answer one of the 24 markers u-u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillah)
    I had a feeling social policy and childhood were going to come up.. Unfortunately I only had time to answer one of the 24 markers u-u
    That bassically means you failed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by df2397)
    That bassically means you failed
    Hoping to bring the mark up with the unit 2 exam..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillah)
    Hoping to bring the mark up with the unit 2 exam..
    good to stay postive
    why did u only do 1

ReputationRep:
    I ran out of time, otherwise I would have gotten them both done e-e Unit 2 is worth more of the grade anyway so If I do well on that hopefully I'll at least get a C

ReputationRep:
    BEST sociology exam ever, I could answer everything no problem. I think everyone did quite well though so they might raise the grade boundary for an A

ReputationRep:
    Blessing of a paper. I re-sit this exam as I got a C in this last year, so hoping I'll get a B or an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach9732)
    How did everyone find the AQA sociology exam today?
    I done Families and households but I'm really unsure on how it went
    I feel the exact same, I really enjoyed this paper though, especially the childhood question! However I'm not very confident that I did well enough ah, how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsonro)
    BEST sociology exam ever, I could answer everything no problem. I think everyone did quite well though so they might raise the grade boundary for an A
    I hope not! I got the Marxist question all wrong so I've already dropped a grade!!

ReputationRep:
    If they do, they will only raise it by a tiny bit, they always do. last year an A was 42 and that paper was pretty challenging, may raise it to 44 or 45.

(Original post by alicegrace_o)
    I hope not! I got the Marxist question all wrong so I've already dropped a grade!!

ReputationRep:
    Literally same here like idk whether I was talking rubbish or not I just didn't know exactly what the qs were asking for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by codyki)
    Literally same here like idk whether I was talking rubbish or not I just didn't know exactly what the qs were asking for

That's the same as me What was your answer for the question on cohabitation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordcook)
    I feel the exact same, I really enjoyed this paper though, especially the childhood question! However I'm not very confident that I did well enough ah, how did you find it?
    I feel the same way too!!

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys write for the question about marxists

ReputationRep:
    how did you define households

ReputationRep:
    I totally forgot to use the item in my second essay and I realied that I didn't use enough sociologist in my either of my essays ;((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nayana71)
    "To remove any confusion, here is the definition of a household from the mark scheme of June 09.

a household consists of a person living alone or a group of people who live communally, eg
    share accommodation and eat together."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nayana71)
    you say something like there is a group of people living in a house but not related or something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah3735)
    I totally forgot to use the item in my second essay and I realied that I didn't use enough sociologist in my either of my essays ;((
    I didn't use the item either :/

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.