The Student Room Group

AQA sociology exam today?!?!

How did everyone find the AQA sociology exam today?
I done Families and households but I'm really unsure on how it went

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I had a feeling social policy and childhood were going to come up.. Unfortunately I only had time to answer one of the 24 markers u-u
Reply 2
Original post by Lillah
I had a feeling social policy and childhood were going to come up.. Unfortunately I only had time to answer one of the 24 markers u-u

That bassically means you failed
Reply 3
Original post by df2397
That bassically means you failed

Hoping to bring the mark up with the unit 2 exam..
Reply 4
Original post by Lillah
Hoping to bring the mark up with the unit 2 exam..

good to stay postive
why did u only do 1
Reply 5
I ran out of time, otherwise I would have gotten them both done e-e Unit 2 is worth more of the grade anyway so If I do well on that hopefully I'll at least get a C
Reply 6
BEST sociology exam ever, I could answer everything no problem. I think everyone did quite well though so they might raise the grade boundary for an A
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Blessing of a paper. I re-sit this exam as I got a C in this last year, so hoping I'll get a B or an A
Reply 8
Original post by rach9732
How did everyone find the AQA sociology exam today?
I done Families and households but I'm really unsure on how it went

I feel the exact same, I really enjoyed this paper though, especially the childhood question! However I'm not very confident that I did well enough ah, how did you find it?
Original post by gsonro
BEST sociology exam ever, I could answer everything no problem. I think everyone did quite well though so they might raise the grade boundary for an A

I hope not! I got the Marxist question all wrong so I've already dropped a grade!!
Reply 10
If they do, they will only raise it by a tiny bit, they always do. last year an A was 42 and that paper was pretty challenging, may raise it to 44 or 45.

Original post by alicegrace_o
I hope not! I got the Marxist question all wrong so I've already dropped a grade!!
Reply 11
Literally same here like idk whether I was talking rubbish or not I just didn't know exactly what the qs were asking for :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by codyki
Literally same here like idk whether I was talking rubbish or not I just didn't know exactly what the qs were asking for :frown:

That's the same as me :frown: What was your answer for the question on cohabitation?
Reply 13
Original post by jordcook
I feel the exact same, I really enjoyed this paper though, especially the childhood question! However I'm not very confident that I did well enough ah, how did you find it?

I feel the same way too!!
What did you guys write for the question about marxists
how did you define households
I totally forgot to use the item in my second essay :frown: and I realied that I didn't use enough sociologist in my either of my essays ;((
Original post by nayana71

"To remove any confusion, here is the definition of a household from the mark scheme of June 09.

a household consists of a person living alone or a group of people who live communally, eg
share accommodation and eat together."
Original post by nayana71

you say something like there is a group of people living in a house but not related or something like that :s-smilie:
Original post by Hannah3735
I totally forgot to use the item in my second essay :frown: and I realied that I didn't use enough sociologist in my either of my essays ;((

I didn't use the item either :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending