Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I did this exam today and I hated it, I revised 2 weeks in advanced getting notes down and yesterday I had an IT exam and someone stole my bag with my science notes

Sigh

Anyway, I had to make notes again which meant I didn't have enough time to practice papers which I feel has damaged my overall grade/What I'm trying to get, I did one paper today morning before the exam and I got a grade C with 4/6 marks away from a B. However, when I did the exam today I think I got around 17/20 marks so probably a grade E/D. I didn't count them I just feel like I didn't answer the questions in enough detail for full marks.

I have Chemistry on Thursday and I'm going to make notes from C1.1 to C.17 today and tomorrow I'm not going to school so I'll just do C.17 to C.34 and I'll try some past papers so that'll probably leave me with 5/6 hours tomorrow to do 4 past papers

In my controlled assessment, I achieved a grade D. I was two marks away from a C. I'm not sure whether my grade will be changed as my tutor used the 2013 mark scheme. Any tips for getting the best grade?

Also, I Heard if I get bad a grade, I can do a private entry exam during the summer, is this true?

ReputationRep:
    Did you sit the Aqa or edexcel paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumbanddumber)
    Did you sit the Aqa or edexcel paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Edexcel

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.