Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I am a Croatian student who just receive information that will spend two months in London as a part of a scholarship.
    I will pursue my scholarship at King's College London, precisely at Department of Neuroscience (here is address: De Crespigny Park, London,
    United Kingdom, SE5 8AF). I will probably be in London in October & November.

Can anyone suggest me some student accommodation for two months near this Neuroscience Centre?

P.S. For accommodation, food and living I'll get £1000 per month, and I would be very happy if after paying for accommodation I will still have £400- £500 for living. Is that even possible?

Thank you for replaying and help
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Andrea,

Saw that you posted and didn't want to skip and run as you've had no replies yet.

Unfortunately, our houses are little too far that are within your price range, but can I suggest you have a look at these sites to see if there is anything for you?

- AccommodationforStudents
    - Rightmove
    - Spareroom

Alternatively, I would advise you contact the KCL accommodation team, as they can provide you the best solution for short stay accommodation.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.