Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I found it really easy what did everyone else think?

ReputationRep:
    Was very easy

ReputationRep:
    It was much simpler than previous years, in my opinion. For example, there was 4 mark answers on both reflex arcs & vasodilation/vasoconstriction which is pure recollection of knowledge so it's easy marks to pick up on.

ReputationRep:
    I had no idea why a man with cystic fibrosis would be infertile. I was never taught anything about it

ReputationRep:
    what did you get for the biomass amount of energy lost? is it possible to still get an a* with 6 marks lost?

ReputationRep:
    I found the paper easyy
    How was the six markers guys?
    The mutalist question was sooo easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isywiz)
    I had no idea why a man with cystic fibrosis would be infertile. I was never taught anything about it
    That question was about testing you knowledge of CF and applying it. Not everything on the specification will be on the exam.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I found it quite hard I just went blank the long questions especially but b2 was really easy for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.