Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I found it really easy what did everyone else think?

ReputationRep:
    Was very easy

ReputationRep:
    It was much simpler than previous years, in my opinion. For example, there was 4 mark answers on both reflex arcs & vasodilation/vasoconstriction which is pure recollection of knowledge so it's easy marks to pick up on.

ReputationRep:
    I had no idea why a man with cystic fibrosis would be infertile. I was never taught anything about it

ReputationRep:
    what did you get for the biomass amount of energy lost? is it possible to still get an a* with 6 marks lost?

ReputationRep:
    I found the paper easyy
    How was the six markers guys?
    The mutalist question was sooo easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isywiz)
    I had no idea why a man with cystic fibrosis would be infertile. I was never taught anything about it
    That question was about testing you knowledge of CF and applying it. Not everything on the specification will be on the exam.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I found it quite hard I just went blank the long questions especially but b2 was really easy for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.