The Student Room Group

unofficial mark scheme for aqa gcse french 2015

i sat this paper today and just for peace of mind i was wondering if anyone had an unofficial mark scheme that their teachers may have given after the exam. i know someone posted last year's one on here.. thanks :smile:
How did you find it?
Reply 2
bump
Original post by aha1
i sat this paper today and just for peace of mind i was wondering if anyone had an unofficial mark scheme that their teachers may have given after the exam. i know someone posted last year's one on here.. thanks :smile:

Original post by JustMe88
bump

Don't think anyone did one today :frown: But if you guys want to post answers and compare I'm up for it... you're going to have to remind me a few and the rest'll start coming back though :smile:
Reply 4
Dont have the mark scheme but how did it go?
thought it was particularly hard this year
What did people write for the last question and the oscar environmental question on the reading paper
This year's paper was awful. Hope the grade boundaries are low.
Reply 8
I'm putting together a set of unofficial mark schemes here. Higher listening should be up in an hour or so.
Reply 9
Original post by Krollo
I'm putting together a set of unofficial mark schemes here. Higher listening should be up in an hour or so.

thanks
This exam was hard as hell, and this is coming from someone who got A*s on all of the past papers we did in class :\
Original post by jessyjellytot14
This exam was hard as hell, and this is coming from someone who got A*s on all of the past papers we did in class :\

I 100% agree! I was hoping for an A*, but after that paper, I'm not so sure i got it!
:frown:
I was in a quiet room for my french, there were 2 other rooms being used besides from mine, they were both playing the foundation audio track and my room was for the higher audio track

my room's track was on rather quiet (it was also kind of muffled, was it like that for everyone?) and the foundation room's was on quite loud, so i kept getting confused between the higher track and the foundation track.

and on the reading, there were words that I'd never even seen, and those words were the important ones!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending