Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

PREDICTIONS : Edexcel AS History RUSSIA - Wednesday 13th May 2015 Watch

ReputationRep:
    predictions for the questions anyone ?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, I haven't started revision yet so I'm hoping Stalin's rise to power. If it's anything else I'm pretty ****ed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott.lawton)
    Not sure, I haven't started revision yet so I'm hoping Stalin's rise to power. If it's anything else I'm pretty ****ed.
    I'm in the exact same positions as you, however i'm 98% sure that Stalin's rise to power will not come up as it came up in one of the recent paper's.

How are you feeling for USA?. I'm hoping that a 1945-55 question comes up cos i'm terrible at unit 3 1955-68.

For Russia I want 5 year plans or collectivization as I can quickly revise now and tomorrow morning and i'l remember everything taught in class.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine for USA I know most of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadi_97)
    I'm in the exact same positions as you, however i'm 98% sure that Stalin's rise to power will not come up as it came up in one of the recent paper's.

How are you feeling for USA?. I'm hoping that a 1945-55 question comes up cos i'm terrible at unit 3 1955-68.

For Russia I want 5 year plans or collectivization as I can quickly revise now and tomorrow morning and i'l remember everything taught in class.
    Well I agree that it could possibly be something to do with the economy ... however I think that his rise to power could come up as it has not come up in the last 2 years .... so possibly revise that I think because similarly the economy question ( 5YP and collectivisation) has come up more than the rise to power question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ness7)
    Well I agree that it could possibly be something to do with the economy ... however I think that his rise to power could come up as it has not come up in the last 2 years .... so possibly revise that I think because similarly the economy question ( 5YP and collectivisation) has come up more than the rise to power question
    Last year, a question on his political opponents came up so I think that it will be highly unlikely that this topic will come up again. If it does i'm going to be so happy though, let's pray that it comes up.

ReputationRep:
    Someone in the year above me (who did the paper last year) predicted industrialisation or WW2.
    Is there much chance of it being anything to do with the Great Retreat?

ReputationRep:
    Last year, a question on his political opponents came up so I think that it will be highly unlikely that this topic will come up again. If it does i'm going to be so happy though, let's pray that it comes up.
    You happy ? )) hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ness7)
    You happy ? )) hehe
    Omg you were right lol. Yea when I saw it I was shocked.

ReputationRep:
    Omg you were right lol. Yea when I saw it I was shocked.
    How did you find the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben4)
    How did you find the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did fine for Russia but I ran out of time for America and could not conclude my essay.

ReputationRep:
    I did fine for Russia but I ran out of time for America and could not conclude my essay.
    Thats a shame, I am sure you did well regardless

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions on the grade boundaries?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemy)
    Any predictions on the grade boundaries?
    Last year it was 42 for an A and it was a harder paper than today's one so dont know what to think really ....

ReputationRep:
    hi did anyone here do the question on Stalin's rise to power?

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.