Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ella_chloe)
    Q9 on june 2012 was the hardest log question ive done, hoping tomorrow is with same consitency as the c1 (like a standard paper) nothing ridiclous

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! Good luck 😃.

ReputationRep:
    After AQA's potato physics I'm not sure what to expect today

ReputationRep:
    Did a past paper this morning and I'm going to do maths on the bus lol

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find it? I didn't think it was too difficult, but I ran out of time before I could even look at 9, and it looked like quite a nice question, too

ReputationRep:
    It was horrible

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get x=32 for the simultaneous equations🙏🏼 and wtf even was question 9😭😭😭 overall I didn't find it too bad, just messed up on Q9 and finding out what N was in the summutations question😓

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fayecaravelli)
    Anyone get x=32 for the simultaneous equations🙏🏼 and wtf even was question 9😭😭😭 overall I didn't find it too bad, just messed up on Q9 and finding out what N was in the summutations question😓
    I didddddddddd... I didn't like that question at all, but I glad someone else got x=32 haha

ReputationRep:
    It was quite a horrible paper, i think i did okay apart from 7 part3 with the 2n and n probs got method marks
    but in general ah probs a B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fayecaravelli)
    Got 32 and8?

ReputationRep:
    Got 32 and8?
    That's what I got

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get like 12 and something for last q?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get like 12 and something for last q?
    I didn't do the last question but it did ask for them to 3 S.F, didn't it? So they might not be integers :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlistairMcDonald)
    I didn't do the last question but it did ask for them to 3 S.F, didn't it? So they might not be integers :/
    No it was 12. Something just cant remember my answers hah

ReputationRep:
    No it was 12. Something just cant remember my answers hah
    Haha phew. I can never remember my answers until somebody posts theirs and it reignites the memories :-P

ReputationRep:
    What did anyone get for the area of the sector - area of the triangle ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben5312)
    What did anyone get for the area of the sector - area of the triangle ?
    32.something I think :/ 38.4 for the sector and then like 6.3 for the triangle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlistairMcDonald)
    Haha phew. I can never remember my answers until somebody posts theirs and it reignites the memories :-P
    Yeah exactly i want an unofficial mark scheme before i forget them all lol

ReputationRep:
    What about a ??

ReputationRep:
    9i) 6pi - alpha
    9ii) 3pi - alpha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought this paper was fairly average. The first three parts of the last question were quite fiddly though.

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.