Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

OCR G542 Psychology Monday 18th May *OFFICIAL THREAD* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiytt)
    Yeah, I can't imagine they'd give less than 2.

Better than writing about the victim conditions, still.
    Yeah a lot of people I spoke to afterwards wrote about the victim conditions, so that would be 0 marks! 2 is better than nothing I guess :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

Was just wondering if anyone did Milgram for section b and what they put because I think I've messed up and I can't see anyone on here talking about it!

Also, what did anyone put for the Rosenhan, Savage-Rumbaugh and Thigpen&Cleckley questions on Section A??

Hope all of everyone's other exams are going okay and I wish you the best of luck for them all!☺️🍀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failureatlaw)
    Hi guys

Was just wondering if anyone did Milgram for section b and what they put because I think I've messed up and I can't see anyone on here talking about it!

Also, what did anyone put for the Rosenhan, Savage-Rumbaugh and Thigpen&Cleckley questions on Section A??

Hope all of everyone's other exams are going okay and I wish you the best of luck for them all!☺️🍀
    I did Milgram...what would you like to know?
    I will tell you what I answered for those questions tomorrow once my law exam is over dont want to fill my head with psychology and start talking about bonobo chimps in my exam!

ReputationRep:
    When would the markschemes for this and the other as psychology exam be released? I've found the edexcel ones but 2 of my subjects are ocr and I'm worried about these two exams as I plan to do psychology next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    When would the markschemes for this and the other as psychology exam be released? I've found the edexcel ones but 2 of my subjects are ocr and I'm worried about these two exams as I plan to do psychology next year.
    I think they usually release markschemes at the same time as results for teachers' use, but its generally a couple years before they officially release them to the public so that schools can use them for mock exams

ReputationRep:
    Maybe on Wednesday when the grade boundaries are up? Not sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannb98)
    Maybe on Wednesday when the grade boundaries are up? Not sure
    Grade boundaries are higher!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gdowning11)
    Grade boundaries are higher!
    Yeah because the exam wasn't too bad!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah because the exam wasn't too bad!
    Still rather it lower..

ReputationRep:
    Still rather it lower..
    Of course but you can't have a relatively fair exam and low grade boundaries pick one

ReputationRep:
    Of course but you can't have a relatively fair exam and low grade boundaries pick one
    I was just kinda hoping everyone else would find it hard and that would lower it
    wishful thinking

ReputationRep:
    I was just kinda hoping everyone else would find it hard and that would lower it
    wishful thinking
    Fair enough - its only 1 or 2 marks higher though so not even too bad

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the paper for this exam? My teacher when through all the things today and I got a print-out of how well I did on certain questions (e.g. question 3 was 1/4 marks, question 2 was 4/4). I'm just curious as to which questions I got those marks on, or which studies.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the paper for this exam? My teacher when through all the things today and I got a print-out of how well I did on certain questions (e.g. question 3 was 1/4 marks, question 2 was 4/4). I'm just curious as to which questions I got those marks on, or which studies.
    I have the paper and if I have time I can send the pictures during the week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NK18444)
    I have the paper and if I have time I can send the pictures during the week
    Do you have a PDF of it or just a paper copy?? Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a PDF of it or just a paper copy?? Thanks in advance.
    Hi I have a paper copy and could take the pictures if you need them

No problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NK18444)
    Hi I have a paper copy and could take the pictures if you need them

No problem
    That sounds great thank you. I just thought it would be easier as most people tend to have a PDF file that they could link on. Take as long as you need to.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.