Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which universities accept students with a BTEC Extended Diploma for Primary Education? Who has been accepted with one and where do you go?
    I'm studying health and social care and will be applying for 2016 entry. I currently like the idea of applying to UWE, St Mary's Twickenham, Canterbury, Winchester and Gloucestershire.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have an exam in H&SC tomorrow by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AniF)
    Do you have an exam in H&SC tomorrow by any chance?
    No as my course is BTEC it's 100% coursework

ReputationRep:
    Durham do with DDM Grades, 3rd best uni for the course in the uk!

ReputationRep:
    York
    DMU
    Sheffield Hallum
    that's all i can think of for now I'll come back if I can think of anymore

ReputationRep:
    Your best bet of knowing is emailing the unis that you would like to go to and ask if they would and what you'd need to get in. Im sure most will accept it as long as you do a level 3 course.

taken from the glos website

We welcome applications from students who are taking, or who have taken, A Levels, AS Levels, BTEC National Diploma/Certificates, NVQ Level 3, International Baccalaureate Diplomas and Access courses.
    We accept all qualifications that are part of the UCAS tariff as well as other international qualifications. For all degree courses, applicants must have a minimum of two A Levels or equivalent qualifications in order to be considered.
    Each course has a guideline UCAS tariff entry requirement, which can be found on the relevant course page.
    Applicants are also expected to have GCSE English grade C or above and, for some courses, also GCSE Maths grade C or above.

--------------

Or better still use the ucas course tool and itll let you know what you would need for the unis interested in

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.