Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im doing Korea/Vietnam and US Civil Rights, does anyone have predictions of what will or won't come up?

ReputationRep:
    Last years were both about Vietnam so I'm REALLY hoping for a Korea question...mainly because that's what I'm better at.
    Literally no idea about Civil Rights... at least it tends to be a bit easier than Ideology, Conflict, and Retreat.

ReputationRep:
    For Civil Rights our teacher mentioned that the years 55-68 hadn't come up recently, and neither Hispanics/Native Americans/Women

I'm cramming for those

ReputationRep:
    i really hope Korea doesn't come up i just don't get it! but my teacher suggested the withdrawl and MLK may come up.... Im so terrified though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MimaLemur)
    Last years were both about Vietnam so I'm REALLY hoping for a Korea question...mainly because that's what I'm better at.
    Literally no idea about Civil Rights... at least it tends to be a bit easier than Ideology, Conflict, and Retreat.

do you reckon black power will come up? since it came up in the exam last year...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaMossy)
    do you reckon black power will come up? since it came up in the exam last year...?
    Tbh I don't know, but if it came up last year then probably not. I haven't had the greatest teacher for black civil rights so I'm expecting anything and thus freaking out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaMossy)
    i really hope Korea doesn't come up i just don't get it! but my teacher suggested the withdrawl and MLK may come up.... Im so terrified though
    Withdrawal of Vietnam or Korea?

ReputationRep:
    My teacher predicted MLK and peaceful protest for Civil Rights, oh and ethnic minorities (our class didn't learn that, ran out of time)

And a definite Korea question, and another on withdrawal of Vietnam...

Basically I'm screwed for Civil Rights...

ReputationRep:
    Withdrawal of Vietnam or Korea?
    withdrawl of Vietnam :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoria1998)
    My teacher predicted MLK and peaceful protest for Civil Rights, oh and ethnic minorities (our class didn't learn that, ran out of time)

And a definite Korea question, and another on withdrawal of Vietnam...

Basically I'm screwed for Civil Rights...
    yeah I'm the same we didn't learn about ethnic minorities or women so if an of that comes up I'm screwed. And for Vietnam and Korea thats what my teacher said too.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I don't know, but if it came up last year then probably not. I haven't had the greatest teacher for black civil rights so I'm expecting anything and thus freaking out.
    and yeah tell me about it our teacher taught like nothing so I'm learning most things now for the first time which is not reassuring.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think, by looking at all the past paper ones, that in Civil Rights it will be a peaceful protest question either 45-55 or 55-68 and an other minorities question. In Vietnam and Korea I think there will be a withdrawal question and possibly a South East Asia policy in the 1950s question. I'm hoping that Korea doesn't come up because it came up year before last but in an ideal world I'd love a Johnson or failure question!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 12, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.