AnnaMossy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Im doing Korea/Vietnam and US Civil Rights, does anyone have predictions of what will or won't come up?
MimaLemur
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Last years were both about Vietnam so I'm REALLY hoping for a Korea question...mainly because that's what I'm better at.
Literally no idea about Civil Rights... at least it tends to be a bit easier than Ideology, Conflict, and Retreat.
22Ducks
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For Civil Rights our teacher mentioned that the years 55-68 hadn't come up recently, and neither Hispanics/Native Americans/Women

I'm cramming for those
AnnaMossy
Rep:
?
i really hope Korea doesn't come up i just don't get it! but my teacher suggested the withdrawl and MLK may come up.... Im so terrified though
AnnaMossy
Rep:
?
(Original post by MimaLemur)
Last years were both about Vietnam so I'm REALLY hoping for a Korea question...mainly because that's what I'm better at.
Literally no idea about Civil Rights... at least it tends to be a bit easier than Ideology, Conflict, and Retreat.

do you reckon black power will come up? since it came up in the exam last year...?
MimaLemur
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AnnaMossy)
do you reckon black power will come up? since it came up in the exam last year...?
Tbh I don't know, but if it came up last year then probably not. I haven't had the greatest teacher for black civil rights so I'm expecting anything and thus freaking out.
MimaLemur
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AnnaMossy)
i really hope Korea doesn't come up i just don't get it! but my teacher suggested the withdrawl and MLK may come up.... Im so terrified though
Withdrawal of Vietnam or Korea?
victoria1998
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My teacher predicted MLK and peaceful protest for Civil Rights, oh and ethnic minorities (our class didn't learn that, ran out of time)

And a definite Korea question, and another on withdrawal of Vietnam...

Basically I'm screwed for Civil Rights...
AnnaMossy
Rep:
?
Withdrawal of Vietnam or Korea?
withdrawl of Vietnam :-)
AnnaMossy
Rep:
?
(Original post by victoria1998)
My teacher predicted MLK and peaceful protest for Civil Rights, oh and ethnic minorities (our class didn't learn that, ran out of time)

And a definite Korea question, and another on withdrawal of Vietnam...

Basically I'm screwed for Civil Rights...
yeah I'm the same we didn't learn about ethnic minorities or women so if an of that comes up I'm screwed. And for Vietnam and Korea thats what my teacher said too.
AnnaMossy
Rep:
?
Tbh I don't know, but if it came up last year then probably not. I haven't had the greatest teacher for black civil rights so I'm expecting anything and thus freaking out.
and yeah tell me about it our teacher taught like nothing so I'm learning most things now for the first time which is not reassuring.
moppatop
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I personally think, by looking at all the past paper ones, that in Civil Rights it will be a peaceful protest question either 45-55 or 55-68 and an other minorities question. In Vietnam and Korea I think there will be a withdrawal question and possibly a South East Asia policy in the 1950s question. I'm hoping that Korea doesn't come up because it came up year before last but in an ideal world I'd love a Johnson or failure question!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (324)
56.15%
I don't have everything I need (253)
43.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed