The Student Room Group

Ict exam tomorrow!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Calzs34
Wow, you Welsh must be clever. You should have taken our Edexcel one, it's like 60% for an A* lol

I wish! I don't even know why we're doing a Welsh exam board in an English school
Original post by NomadPrincess
im doing wjec board as well and the grade boundaries are so high! I got an A 69/80 :wink: on my CA, how many marks would I need to get on the exam to get an A* overall?

You're 1 mark away from an A*, so most likely something like 91% in the exam :P.

Original post by amairah
unit 1 - aqa

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2014.PDF
Page13/22 for Unit 1 :smile: (This is 2014), so it will change this year but not by a lot.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by electrahearts
I wish! I don't even know why we're doing a Welsh exam board in an English school

Crazy! Well, I wish you the best of luck tommorow. At least your CA is very good, mine was only 72/80 so just an A* but more than adequate for the exam as long as the boundaries don't go up too much and I don't mess anything up lol. Which should be unlikely!
Reply 43
Original post by Calzs34
You're 1 mark away from an A*, so most likely something like 91% in the exam :P.

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2014.PDF
Page13/22 for Unit 1 :smile: (This is 2014), so it will change this year but not by a lot.

Original post by amairah
unit 1 - aqa

Don't worry Amairah you'll do great B)
Posted from TSR Mobile thanks :smile:, im planning on waking up extra early, at like 4 to revise the last bits like the advantages and disadvantages of MIS, home entertainment, emails etc... hope I am actually able to get up that early! @calzs34
btw I don't even know how to use this properly, but we can leave that discussion until after our exams :biggrin:
I'm pretty cofident with the exam, I got A* in the coursework
Edexcel, GCSE btw
btw I don't even know how to use this properly, but we can leave that discussion until after our exams :biggrin:

For me ICT, Science and A-lvl Dutch are going to be the easiest
I'm really stressed about English ://
Reply 49
Original post by WhyAlwaysMe?!
I've revised thoroughly using the specification and the technology update. I also got 76/80 on the CA, so I'm feeling very confident! :biggrin:

Good luck! Let me know how it goes!
Original post by Calzs34
Crazy! Well, I wish you the best of luck tommorow. At least your CA is very good, mine was only 72/80 so just an A* but more than adequate for the exam as long as the boundaries don't go up too much and I don't mess anything up lol. Which should be unlikely!

Good luck! I'm sure it will go really well :biggrin:
Good luck! I'm sure it will go really well :biggrin:

Same to you! Is yours at 9:00? Hopefully they make the grade boundaries slightly more lenient this year :biggrin:
Original post by Calzs34
Same to you! Is yours at 9:00? Hopefully they make the grade boundaries slightly more lenient this year :biggrin:

Finished! It was easier than I expected tbh! How was yours?
do the pre release and if your doing edexcel can you release the questions please
did you do aqa it was sooooooo hard I mean what was extreme data what was an absolute cell and what was microprocessing ride. A MAIL MERGE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Finished! It was easier than I expected tbh! How was yours?

Quite easy thanks! I'm pretty sure I got 60+/80
OMG what are control sensors??? who did the wjec unit 1 exam? I totally flopped this exam
Original post by Calzs34
Quite easy thanks! I'm pretty sure I got 60+/80

Woo well done! :biggrin:
OMG what are control sensors??? who did the wjec unit 1 exam? I totally flopped this exam

I think it was like temperature sensors, pressure sensors for burglar alarms, motion sensors etc.
our teacher literally hasn't taught us anything, unless you count saying "make notes from the textbook" for 4 months teaching. you'll definitely be fine though :smile:

what exam-board do u do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending