The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bit different since Jack's been at Arsenal since he was 10 I guess.

JW's a weird one. He's obviously a chav so that can either mean he'll be uber-loyal to the club as we're his brethren or he'll just blatantly **** us over at the first opportunity because man's comfy on his 1s. Looking forward to transfer window 2K18 for answers.

Would like JW to sing a few anti-Chelsea/Utd chants one of these days just to make any future transfer banterous.
(edited 8 years ago)
Shed trying so hard for a bite, take up fishing lad
Original post by Zürich
Bit different since Jack's been at Arsenal since he was 10 I guess.

JW's a weird one. He's obviously a chav so that can either mean he'll be uber-loyal to the club as we're his brethren or he'll just blatantly **** us over at the first opportunity because man's comfy on his 1s. Looking forward to transfer window 2K18 for answers.

Would like JW to sing a few anti-Chelsea/Utd chants one of these days just to make any future transfer banterous.

Wilshere's too #obsessed over Spuds to even notice Chelsea. Laughable that you lot are more focused on them when you've won back to back FA Cups ffs

Original post by leinad2012
Shed trying so hard for a bite, take up fishing lad

Not even fishing, just posting really quite simple and easy to find links that prove the 'most hardcore Arsenal fan on this forum', is chatting sh*te as per.
Original post by difeo
Saha was just as bad injury-wise and Fergie kept him, and he didn't have anywhere near RVP's ability.

Darren Fletcher, Wes Brown, Ole Solksjaer, Alan Smith, Owen Hargreaves, Roy Keane

Even Giggs had a lot of injury troubles in his early years
Original post by The Shed End
This thread/Arsenal fanbase

Gets me everytime.

Dont love or hate the new kits really, better than last season's for sure.
Original post by Zürich

Dont love or hate the new kits really, better than last season's for sure.

Nice change tbh, I felt last season's kit was too similar to the Nike shirt
I like it, It's a very distinctive kit. Too many kits these days are generic templates fill with respective teams colours. Looks very good worn too
Original post by sevchenko
I like it, It's a very distinctive kit. Too many kits these days are generic templates fill with respective teams colours. Looks very good worn too

Agree. Think it has some what a vintage look to it to though which is nice
Where's the away ones? Looks like i'm gonna be heading down Finsbury park tomorrow then, home kit looks caj still.
Shed End is too much sometimes:biggrin:
Arsenal are so extra sometimes lol the kit launch was extravagant af. I like the new kit, it looks way better on the players than the pictures
Original post by AR_95
Agree. Think it has some what a vintage look to it to though which is nice

Yeah, it reminds me of the 1990 home kit.
Arsenal are so extra sometimes lol the kit launch was extravagant af. I like the new kit, it looks really rice- way better on the players than the pictures
Original post by sr90
No signs of declining? Have you watched him play lately? It may well come down to what the new manager (the owl won't be in charge post 2016) wants as well since he may want to pass the mantle over to Sturridge and Kane. Rooney will be approching 33 years old by then.... he may not even be in the United team at that age.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't seen anything untoward of Rooney to start getting worried over. The owl is going to Moscow as well. Dyke loves him.
Original post by difeo
Saha was just as bad injury-wise and Fergie kept him, and he didn't have anywhere near RVP's ability.

Did Saha get given a new contract in the middle of his injury crisis.
Original post by atom y humber
Did Saha get given a new contract in the middle of his injury crisis.

No but neither did RVP. The summer after a 44 game season according to wiki.
(edited 8 years ago)
I like the new kit, always preferred collars, and last season's kit was way too tight-fitting.
Original post by difeo
No but neither did RVP. The summer after a 44 game season according to wiki.

Didn't complete that season due to...
Moreover he soon got ??? after signing the contract upon which we could've just flogged him off like we did with Eduardo. Injury wouldn't have stopped wenger keeping him. Look at diaby and to a certain degree tommy.

Anyways, the rvp issue goes way beyond his injury. The amount of **** wenger did for him off the field to then pay him back with that statement. If he kept getting injured, wenger would've kept giving him contract. The man is too loyal to a fault to certain individuals and rvp was one of them.

Latest