The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Shed End
You should go for Ross Turnbull, after all he has.more Champions Leagues than your little club

Spoiler

Read today that Roman would be funding your stadium upgrade personally. Imagine being that much of a nothing club that you rely on a criminal billionaire to fund literally everything. Chelsea probably couldnt arrange the half time hotdogs without him FFS :laugh:

Arsenal built the most expensive club stadium of all time and just stuck it on the expense account. #JustBigClubThings
yeah I wasnt saying that he wouldn't be a good keeper because of his age. just that he's less likely to be a world class keeper as his career approaches his twilight years. and questioning the sense in paying 11m for a good keeper as opposed to a world class keeper.
Because Usmanov isn't a Russian oligarch who build his fortune after the collapse of the USSR.

The awkward moment when Ruben Loftus Cheek, Solanke and Izzy Brown have three times the amount of Premier League winners medals than the entire Arsenal squad.
Original post by swirly
yeah I wasnt saying that he wouldn't be a good keeper because of his age. just that he's less likely to be a world class keeper as his career approaches his twilight years. and questioning the sense in paying 11m for a good keeper as opposed to a world class keeper.

We've messed about for years now tbh with poverty like £2m Ospina. Even if £7m is a fair price or whatever I'm happy to overpay just to actually get someone in who's up to title winning quality.

Starting to think it will happen though tbf
Because Usmanov isn't a Russian oligarch who build his fortune after the collapse of the USSR.

The awkward moment when Ruben Loftus Cheek, Solanke and Izzy Brown have three times the amount of Premier League winners medals than the entire Arsenal squad.

That man has put as much money into Arsenal as you or me.

anything multiplied by zero is zero.

key stage 2 maths not even once.

pls go see Mr Welbeck currently the supply maths teacher.
Original post by swirly

Welbeck has a winners medal pal
Original post by difeo

oh yeah i thought the point was that as an arsenal squad i.e. won it whilst playing for arsenal

what club medals does ozil have, just copa del ray?
Original post by swirly

Original post by difeo

:smile: Well this is awkward.
Original post by swirly
oh yeah i thought the point was that as an arsenal squad i.e. won it whilst playing for arsenal

what club medals does ozil have, just copa del ray?

Nah Real won the league in 2012
Some right banter flying around here this afternoon.
I repeat, if you spend more time putting down other clubs, you're not supporting your own club
Sheddy took the bait like an absolute amateur shocking stuff from such a homed troll
Leinad ruining the thread as usual with his saltiness

Jamal Blackman has more CL medals and hasn't made a professional top division appearance yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jamal Blackman is the blackest name ever, Nwakaeme would love him.
Original post by difeo
Jamal Blackman is the blackest name ever, Nwakaeme would love him.

He's 6 and half foot, black and from Croydon. Just get's better tbh.
Jamal 'Tyrone' Blackman

Only non-black thing about him is that he plays GK
Original post by Zürich
Jamal 'Tyrone' Blackman

Only non-black thing about him is that he plays GK

Rather than basketball.
was playin sims the other day and the random gen name came up as Jamal Blackman lol.

rumoured away kit looks hotspice, puma finally reppin that triforce

Latest